Grills portable help

Mwsinron

Full time employment: Posting here.
Im looking at the Weber Q 220. Since we need a portable grill for our trips. Anyone use one or have another type they really enjoy? The Weber Q 300 looks nice but the reviews I read say its a more stationary based device. It needs to be a gas grill since too.

I have the Weber Baby Q and love it. Have had it for over a year. It's easy to transport. Easy to clean. We live in an apartment and have a small balcony so the Baby Q is the right size for us.

Thanks for the tips. Went to Home Depot to get the Q220 today and they didnt have any. So off to another store :-\

Love our Baby Weber Q - the one with the fold out side tables. Got the cart as well - comes in very handy.

I ordered ours from Amazon and got free shipping (I think!).

Audrey

P.S. - turn it down way low after first pre-heating the grill. That grill gets HOT!!!

Love our baby q too. I always feel guilty when I use it instead of the full size grilll, but it does a better job!

audreyh1 said:
Love our Baby Weber Q - the one with the fold out side tables. Got the cart as well - comes in very handy.

I ordered ours from Amazon and got free shipping (I think!).

Audrey

P.S. - turn it down way low after first pre-heating the grill. That grill gets HOT!!!

Wow checked Amazon free shipping and same price as most stores. thanks for the reminder!

Back
Top Bottom