Halloween costumes

Here's an idea....

She ripped away her rancid poncho...

And HFWR, I am shocked that you are not more excited about the midget Kiss tribute band--why I thought that would put you on an airplane here just to see them! :ROFLMAO:

And she was breeding a dwarf... :LOL: (Conceptual continuity...)

I'd be more likely to come watch the midget Kiss than the real thing.

Looks like all you need to do is rummage through your lingerie collection. :cool:

Now as far as hubby goes, just how brave is he? >:D
I have a few ideas but I need to know his comfort level first. :whistle:

Looks like all you need to do is rummage through your lingerie collection. :cool:

Now as far as hubby goes, just how brave is he? >:D
I have a few ideas but I need to know his comfort level first. :whistle:

He's a chicken, but I'm very persuasive. There are a couple of other guys going with us, so I'm sure they will have a lot of influence on each other as to how daring they will be.

We dress up for St. Pat's every year and he loves that. Here's his attire for the past two parties. Those pleated leather pants....sigh...

Attachments

• Don 2009.JPG
    Don 2009.JPG
    396.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Don 2010.jpg
    Don 2010.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 0
How about the Lady Gaga meat dress?

Attachments

• Lady Gaga.jpg
    Lady Gaga.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
He's a chicken, but I'm very persuasive. There are a couple of other guys going with us, so I'm sure they will have a lot of influence on each other as to how daring they will be.

We dress up for St. Pat's every year and he loves that. Here's his attire for the past two parties. Those pleated leather pants....sigh...

With those leather pants you just need to add a wife beater t shirt and lots of bling for him . You need a mini dress and high heels . Tease your hair into insanity and lots of make up and you can go as The Jersey shore crew .:)

T-Al, I thought about the Mongolian wrestling costume, actually. What's funny is that in addition to the zodog (the vest), there is a "panty" that there is no way, short of surgery, that he could get into those puppies, let alone wear them out in public!

I wound up dragging him to a costume shop (not a place the childfree like to be on a Saturday, I can assure you) and got him to buy an Eminem bling track suit with a sparkly hat. That is as far as I could get him to go. The pleated leather pants just have no sass at all--like old man pants that happen to be leather.

I did find some gold lame tights (love being the oldest person hanging around in a Wet Seal store), a sheer black skirt, and a pair of fishnet gauntlets, now looking for a very sparkly colored top!

And no meat suit--remember we have 5 dogs! :)

Back
Top Bottom