Has this ever happened to you?

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
You don't realize how you are slowly getting weird, until one day you notice something that might scare a visitor

We get that reaction when visitors discover that we're flagrantly vermiposting in our kitchen.

I don't go down the hallway to our teen's bathroom or bedroom unless the CDC shows up to take a sample.

It was that bowl of chicken blood, or maybe the fish heads in the freezer.

You don't realize how you are slowly getting weird, until one day you notice something that might scare a visitor

No, but I realized my retirement wardrobe was getting more & more casual and I need to ramp it up a notch or I'll become one of those crazy ladies who wear bedroom slippers out .

When I first FIRE'd, moved out to Vegas, got up in morning, put on robe, walked out into street, with robe flapping all over the place in wind, while posting a letter up the block.

Wife got wind from neighbor that some nut, with robe, and half bareass, was seen mumbling to himself, unshaven, like Vinny da Chin, and posting letter.

I never told her it was me.

jug:nonono:

Hmmm, something that might scare a visitor....hmmm. The only thing I can think of would be my gun...but in TX most everyone has one of those.....

I reckon they'd have to be out-of-towners......:flowers:

My [-]lack[/-] sense of humor takes some getting used to, but otherwise I'm relatively normal [-]based on outward appearance[/-]...

Do you think I'm getting a little weird ?

Weirdo_Freak.jpg

Great pic!
I am already strange in my 30's....looking forward to what other quirks I will getover the years!

That's the guy who will invariably be in front of me as I'm late for a flight and we go through the security screening at the airport.

His parents must be very proud.

Here we go...I fixed it. We must not avoid the tongue and its bling....

Last edited:
Well, I already am weird. so is dh2b. It is an art. :greetings10:
We joke about how we will be when he retires, because we both have twisted senses of humor and are not shy in public. :rolleyes:
I can just picture the loudspeaker at the grocery store...
"Security to the produce aisle, STAT. The Freebirds are here again." :LOL:

So, 'fess up...what would scare a visitor at your place?

Well, I already am weird. so is dh2b. It is an art. :greetings10:
We joke about how we will be when he retires, because we both have twisted senses of humor and are not shy in public. :rolleyes:
I can just picture the loudspeaker at the grocery store...
"Security to the produce aisle, STAT. The Freebirds are here again." :LOL:

So, 'fess up...what would scare a visitor at your place?

Chicken blood
Machete
Bayonet

Back
Top Bottom