Help to get through that OMY

Senator

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Silicon Valley professionals are taking LSD at work to increase productivity.

Only a 10% dose, but it looks promising. Just another thing to help out the worker-bees, college exam prep, and even help get you through the drudgery of high-school. It may even help your Doctor concentrate better when he is doing your by-pass surgery.

“You’re doing a task you normally couldn’t stand for two hours, but you do it for three or four. You eat properly. Maybe you do one more set of reps. Just a good day. That seems to be what we’re discovering”

Silicon Valley professionals are taking LSD at work to increase productivity - Telegraph

It made the Pink Floyd concert better, but I hope my surgeon is not tripping...

Does nobody remember the lessons of the 60s? I can't think of a better recipe for a bad trip than doing LSD at work. Maybe appearing in court or meeting my girlfriend's parents might be up there too, but at work... Yikes!

"just a good day." Nice!

Can't wait for my SV tripper friends to hit the road. "Woa, man... This makes traffic so much better. Red, green, who cares? It is all good, dood!"

Tune in, turn on and show up for work on time?
Hmm, that's like wearing a nehru jacket with a tie. I can't see it.

Does nobody remember the lessons of the 60s? I can't think of a better recipe for a bad trip than doing LSD at work. Maybe appearing in court or meeting my girlfriend's parents might be up there too, but at work... Yikes!

Oh man, I can. I got dragged into a K-Mart while tripping once (long ago and far away), and totally freaked. Too many beehive hairdo's to handle. I had to sit out on the curb until DW finished her shopping.

On the other hand, I got paged into work from a Grateful Dead concert once. Now given, it was the middle of the night and not too many people around, but I did some killer coding that night. It stood up well to inspection the next day, too.

When they were building the Wolf Creek nuclear power plant in Kansas, a buddy's BIL was selling lots of LSD to the guys welding.

Back
Top Bottom