Hi Y'All.........:)

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Back from my exploits in SC, went to Charleston and met up with Sarah in SC. Went to Chimney Rock in NC, visited Atlanta on the way back. Back in the North where it was SNOWING this morning........:nonono:

Had a great time, and now I'm back to W*RK.........:(

OK, I'll be the first to say it -- This thread is USELESS without pics;)

Glad to hear you're back and had a good time:D

Glad you got to meet Miss Sarah!

Midwest weather to improve soon now that you're back.

Glad you got to meet Miss Sarah!

Midwest weather to improve soon now that you're back.

The boat trip was canceled due to high waves, wind was about 20-25 mph when I was there. At least I got to meet Miss Sarah by the battery on Charleston, she met my kids and me and my uncle, the women were shopping at The Market in dowtown Charleston.

We ate at Vickery's on the waterfront, The Crab House right across from The Market, the Noisy Oyster near The Market, and had fantastic desserts at Kaminsky's. With all that eating, I fear my Wednesday weigh-in numbers will be terrible.........:ROFLMAO:

One interesting tidbit I learned is how the Southern folks think of the Civil War. It is NOT the Civil War to them,you may choose one of the following:

a)The war of Northern Aggression (interesting)
b)The war between the States (more interesting)
c)The time of "unpleasantries" (so understated I have no comment)

I also learned the difference between a "Yankee" and a "Damn Yankee". A "Yankee" comes to visit and goes back home, a "Damn Yankee" comes to visit and STAYS.........:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom