How long would it take you to read all of th's posts?

Whakamole

Recycles dryer sheets
The idea came to me when th said that he read everything I had posted here. So I wondered, how long would it take me to read all of his posts?

Currently he has 5170 posts, and averages 9.282 additional posts per day.

If I read, say, 50 of his posts a day, it would take me (crunches Excel) 127 days.

What if I only read 20 a day?

Then it would take me 484 days. I'd be finished sometime in October of 2006.

And that's assuming he doesn't start posting more often! :D

Wow you really started a good conversational thread with this troll...

So let me get this straight...you havent been around in a while, you quite clearly note that its almost impossible, at least improbable, to read what I've contributed...yet you're an expert on the quality of the content?

You and Art really do belong together. Bothof you form opinions based on wan data sources and then defend them to the hilt. I suggest a motel room and a couple of quarts of motor oil. Maybe synthetic.

Just as an aside (arent there always asides?) the content and quantity of my posts the last few weeks has sucked. Obviously there was an agenda. I was a little tired of our "king of the building" replying to himself 5-7 times in every post, said posts being largely contentless, because he seemed to feel that a high post count was somehow valuable.

I floated the idea of removing the post count, of suggesting that such posting practices be curtailed, etc. None of the suggestions was supported by anything other than a strong minority of regular users.

So I fought a little fire with fire, figuring that people would either really get fed up with it, or at a minimum once I 'displaced' the poster king he'd find better things to do with his time, and mine.

All that having been said, someone that really has contributed nothing to this community has no place in criticizing someone elses. Perhaps I made a mistake by referencing you and your 'efforts' in another thread.

You're really not that significant.

So did I do something in particular to get you started trolling me, or did you just decide to jump on Arts bus for no specific reason and go from there?

Notth said:
So did I do something in particular to get you started trolling me, or did you just decide to jump on Arts bus for no specific reason and go from there?

Would that be the short yellow bus? :LOL:

I would never insult people on the short bus that way.

Whakamole said:

I expected something of the caliber "says you" or "oh yeah?!?". Guess I had excessive expectations.

By the way, on that coffee thing? Except for rare days I sleep til well past 10 and dont usually get into the coffee until after noon, so if you really want to get somewhere, you might want to change your sig to say "pissing in th's afternoon coffee". Otherwise, if you like, I can let you know which days I have morning coffee so you can stop by to piss in it.

Have a nice day..err...batman... ::)

The only explanation is Art and Waxing-his-mole are the same person.

Is it just me, or is this place starting to feel like the ol' workplace?

Nah, i'm done now. I was just trying to figure out if I inadvertently crapped in his cheerios or if he was just a garden variety jerk.

Question answered.

wabmester said:
Is it just me, or is this place starting to feel like the ol' workplace?

Boy you computer guys are vicious!
Not unlike an active duty squad of Marine Raiders walking into a "swabee" bar on Okinawa. ;)

Notth said:

You mean outside of saying that my posts were worthless and that I should stop posting?

Hint: don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Well dude, that happened after you took three separate pot shots at me, for what appeared to be no reason.  My purpose here was to see if I had somehow stepped on your weenie without realizing it.  I didnt (and still dont) even know who the hell you are or why you'd be dissing me. 

Let me help you...does "anything to run up his post count" or "that presumes any of his posts have any worth" ring a bell, followed by your 'pissing in ths morning coffee' sig change? Maybe you forgot because you paused to crap in laurence's hat for a little while in between?

Now read back to your post and follow your own advice.

As far as I can tell, you're that guy in the back of the bar yelling "git 'em" when two other guys are disagreeing.  That works out great until one or both of them decides to take a shot at the peanut gallery instead.

Oh yeah, and your posts ARE worthless. You're most welcome to continue posting, but you might want to stop the pissing contest now. You will lose.

Notth said:
Well dude, that happened after you took three separate pot shots at me, for what appeared to be no reason. My purpose here was to see if I had somehow stepped on your weenie without realizing it. I didnt (and still dont) even know who the hell you are or why you'd be dissing me. Would you like me to write you a nice log of what happened when or have you already run back and deleted your little comments?

Now read back to your post and follow your own advice.

As far as I can tell, you're that guy in the back of the bar yelling "git 'em" when two other guys are disagreeing. That works out great until one or both of them decides to take a shot at the peanut gallery instead.

(quiet, sedate voice)
Testosterone poisoning is a real illness affecting millions. But there is help.

Chillpilliol is a new medication that reduces the effects of testosterone poisoning.

Side effects include chills, nausea, fever, bad breath, thousand-yard stares, increased appetite, decreased appetite, chest pains, death, and a willingness to vote for George W. Bush. Tell your doctor of any other medications you are taking before asking about Chillpilliol.

Chillpilliol. Because you can chill.

* Chillpilliol is a registered trademark of Pfizer.

Back
Top Bottom