Hulu.com, Youtube.com and ???

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Can anyone suggest other video sites that are worth looking into other than Hulu.com and Youtube.com? I understand there are sites where you can see movies and tv shows on the computer, but I have no idea what the internet site addresses are. Does anyone here know?:cool:

If you use FireFox as your browser, there is an add on called 'Video downloadhelper'. Not only does it have a very complete list of video sites it also allows you to download them to your computer.

RUSTIC23: I do use FireFox, and I had NO idea of that. Thanks! Doing it now!

Thank you, Rustic and mh! :greetings10:

I am learning that many shows are not viewable outside of the USA (I am up here in Canadistan). :(

There are some things I can watch, though. :)

I am learning that many shows are not viewable outside of the USA (I am up here in Canadistan). :(

Ed,

Go to the Canadian carriers for the US shows you are missing. CBC, Global and CTV carry most of the big shows.

Then there is always downloading whole seasons of shows. movies, etc via Bit torrents...and some of that is illegal.

Regards...

Ed,

Go to the Canadian carriers for the US shows you are missing. CBC, Global and CTV carry most of the big shows.

Then there is always downloading whole seasons of shows. movies, etc via Bit torrents...and some of that is illegal.

Regards...

Back
Top Bottom