I Might Be Reading These Forums Too Much. . .

BigMoneyJim

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
You know you're reading Early Retirement Forums too much when:

BMJx2.png

EDIT Sept 30 2005: Updated image link for new server

You know you're reading Early Retirement Forums too much when: ...

I saw that. Dory - what makes it do that? It happened with another name at some point, too.

arrete

Me Too!

- I also noticed that when I bring up the First page of the forum it does not recognize that I'm logged in. When I go to a Topic Page it says that I am logged in.

And how exactly do we know which you is really you?

Think of it from my perspective. I leave the computer on during the waking hours and use the tabbed mozilla browser that keeps about 20 pages open, including several of these 'fori'. It looks like I'm on a bunch of places browsing posts all the time at the same time.

Now thats the kind of efficient multitasking that my old boss would have really appreciated.

And how exactly do we know which you is really you?

Heck if I know myself!

The day I saw that I was reading too much: from 2 different PCs at work and then from 2 different PCs at home. (Don't ask; I tinker and reboot a lot.) So I figured I confused the baords. But if other people are getting doubles then I'm pretty sure it's due to the server move and the boards having two names: earlyretirement.org and 64.73.106.236. This is also why Cut Throat is sometimes logged in and sometimes not. Your login cookie(s) have to match the server name(s) in the location bar; this means for now you have to be logged in to both earlyretirement.org and 64.37.106.236 even though they're the same thing.

TH, I'm using lots of tabs in FireFox. Can't beat it.

Back
Top Bottom