I-Pad Mini: Retina Display or not?

The main problem with getting a retina / hi-dpi display is that you'll want it on all of your devices. I can't imagine using a non-retina laptop and I eventually plan to get a retina external monitor as well.

So I've been playing with my new toy a lot over the last few days. I am so glad I made the purchase. It is so much more responsive than my Asus pad and the retina display is outstanding. A winner!

So I've been playing with my new toy a lot over the last few days. I am so glad I made the purchase. It is so much more responsive than my Asus pad and the retina display is outstanding. A winner!
Try THREES! for $1.99 - totally addicting!

I would have picked the iPad mini with retina display too. I have the iPad 1 without retina display and the iPad 3 with retina display, I think the difference is quite noticeable especially in the way text is rendered. Anyways, congrats on the purchase!
Last November when Target had the deal I traded in my iPad 1 for $200 bucks electronics trade-in credit and used it towards an iPad mini Retina finally available in Feb.

Back
Top Bottom