I Quit Recycling Dryer Sheets............sort of..........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DW brought home a package with two dryer balls in them........apparently they have advertised on TV.........2 year warranty, cuts down static, cuts down drying time........... :)

So far, they appear to be working well..........although I miss the dryer sheet smell, so I changed to a fabric softener that had "fresh scent" in it.........

I'm going to save enough not using dryer sheets to ER 2.76789 hours earlier................ :D

Hey FD--

You ought to try the velcro balls that go in the washer. We have a package of them--about 6 or 7-- and they they circulate through the clothes in the wash cycle and attract lint and other debris. Then you pull them out and rinse off and use over and over. Can't say they've shortened my time relating to retirement, though.

Professor

do you have to put your balls in the wringer?

mathjak107 said:
do you have to put your balls in the wringer?

No, I leave that up to DW................. ;) :LOL:

FinanceDude said:
DW brought home a package with two dryer balls in them........apparently they have advertised on TV.........2 year warranty, cuts down static, cuts down drying time........... :)

So far, they appear to be working well..........although I miss the dryer sheet smell, so I changed to a fabric softener that had "fresh scent" in it.........

you'll be healthier as a result. the scent agent on dryer sheets (and fabric softeners) is actually quite toxic, and forms residue on clothing.

Back
Top Bottom