Is our President for real??

Well, you can't fault him for promising a quick and easy fix. Of course, the incidents (like the tree cutting one) are far and few between in Korea.

Well, he did say right after 9/11 that we were in a war with radical ISLAM that would likely last 30 or more years. Does any one really think ALL of the troops will come home if we declare victory? The only way that we will completely divest ourselves of Iraq is if Congress surrenders to radical Islam and defunds the war to the "Bring the toops home now" crowd.

It is unfortunate that this country does not have the will to win. Perhaps that will change if somwhow a NUKE destroys a U.S. city.

I wonder what the apeasers and appoligists will be saying then. Oh I know "Its Bush's fault" if we hadn't of done "x" this would not have happened.

News flash Radical ISLAM hates our guts and wants to kill us. What don't you understand ??

End rant:D:D:D

oy vay - skorea has the most militarized border -great solution and if you've been there you know the population isn't quite pleased about the unending war/split nation, US policy and military involvement and a lot of other things...wanna see a real protest? go to korea and watch them go at it...

And I thought South Korea was a United Nations thing. 64 years of "relative" peace on the peninsula.

Well, he did say right after 9/11 that we were in a war with radical ISLAM that would likely last 30 or more years. Does any one really think ALL of the troops will come home if we declare victory? The only way that we will completely divest ourselves of Iraq is if Congress surrenders to radical Islam and defunds the war to the "Bring the toops home now" crowd.

It is unfortunate that this country does not have the will to win. Perhaps that will change if somwhow a NUKE destroys a U.S. city.

I wonder what the apeasers and appoligists will be saying then. Oh I know "Its Bush's fault" if we hadn't of done "x" this would not have happened.

News flash Radical ISLAM hates our guts and wants to kill us. What don't you understand ??

End rant:D:D:D

Oh man what are you reading.

Radical islam is a danger however you can keep 500,000 troops in the middle east and guess what nothing will change. look at the israeli palistinian mess for the past 50 years!!!

That response nuke an american city?? Hummm, those darn planes could have easily been flown into a nuclear power plant on 9/11 oh guess what we were not in Iraq that day and bin laden was playing with guns in afganistan.

You want to protect the american people? FIND BIN LADEN! Get Pakistan to close the madrasas, get the saudis to close down wahbisim.

Yea 150K american troops getting blown to bits by roadside bombs in Iraq is your answer? A dumb answer my friend. You are wrong. And so was president Bush.

The real answer is to Get Off Middle eastern OIL!!!!

Then the animals have no oil money to fund anything!!!

Wake up!

Moral issues aside, I'm concerned that since this war has been financed with deficit spending that we will "pay it off" with hyper inflation at some point in the future.

I'd sure like to use the money instead to fund a "Manhattan Project" for energy independence. As I recall, most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, so we have to break that oil dependence to really be able to deal with the Middle East objectively.

Back
Top Bottom