Is Your Boss Crazy?

I will answer this question on Sept. 29, the day after the layoff... :rant::p

No, she is quite reasonable. Some of my past bosses have been crazy, in a bad way.

My boss wasn't crazy, in fact he was a pretty good guy. He just liked to spend money. Made me nervous. :(

I have had some crazy ones....the one now is actually very awesome...very funny, intelligent, down to earth, and good looking to boot!

My last supervisor wasn't crazy.....he was a freakin' MORON! An IDIOT! Dumber than a stump! :uglystupid:

I was out and about one day a couple of weeks ago, and he came over to where I was at, and started giving me a bit of his sh*t. I took that opportunity to express my opinion of him, and then gave him directions back to his vehicle.

A couple of weeks after I ER'd, his boss approached a few of my former co-w*rkers about their refusal to take my former position as plant foreman, and they explained to his boss what a dope the supervisor really is. The new job description after I left, was basically that the plant foreman would be doing about 90% of the supervisor's w*rk, and the supervisor would take 100% of the credit and pay, and 0% of any blame!

When I was there, I did MY w*rk, and refused to do his. I went toe-to-toe with him on several occasions, and would never back down. He didn't like me too well, but he couldn't do much about it since I performed all of my duties with perfection.

His boss was not too happy with his findings, and as a result he's nixed a promotion for my old supervisor.....and a major pay raise! There's a possibility that he'll be on the outside looking in before too long. And he's absolutely clueless! :crazy:

So, crazy? No....just stupid! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom