It's bright and sunny at 10 AM and my neighbor is having a very good day..

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
She just moaned out a good 2 minute orgasm.

Yahoo neighbor!

Ha

Vegetables are a girl's best friend...

Oh God, I hate to even go into the produce department. Why can't they make a smaller cucumber?

Ha

Would have been a perfect time for you to put on some Snoop and bring out the Courvoisier.

She just moaned out a good 2 minute orgasm. Yahoo neighbor!

I don't know what that was, but it probably wasn't an orgasm. As a distinct physiological response, the female orgasm is usually a lot shorter. Maybe she was watching C-SPAN. :confused:

I don't know what that was, but it probably wasn't an orgasm. As a distinct physiological response, the female orgasm is usually a lot shorter. Maybe she was watching C-SPAN. :confused:

Way to kill the fantasy..

Maybe you aren't doing enough for your ladies?

Maybe you aren't doing enough for your ladies?

Not two hours - but we just got back from a hour and fifteen minutes shopping trip to the food store.

She's happy as a clam - I'm HUNGRY! Waiting for for the charcoal to get grey/ready to put on the sirloin kabob's she bought.

heh heh heh - obviously I'm maybe going to rethink the order of things - day vs night activities and such. :rolleyes::D. Yep Ha Ha's the champ.

Aren't you the guy who wondered "aloud" why people think he is the board's [-]pervert[/-] dirty old man?

How can we paraphrase a line by Bill Murray in What About Bob where after being shown a series of Rorschach inkblots, they ask him, why do you say "sex" after every inkblot? He says, "you are the ones showing me the dirty pictures." So the neighbor is showing HaHa the dirty noises. And here we are, some of us at w*rk, wanting to live a retired life vicariously. HaHa is not a dirty old man, but a reporter.

Back
Top Bottom