Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when ...

. . .

Attachments

• E846E564-F424-4647-B561-822B1EEF77CC.jpeg
    E846E564-F424-4647-B561-822B1EEF77CC.jpeg
    874.6 KB · Views: 48
This is a true story I heard on NPR. Lena says this is too gross, so you may want to skip it.

A couple had a dog that like to eat dog poop. They tried everything, but he kept doing it.

Then a friend says, "Just sprinkle hot peppers on the dog poop. That will cure him!"

So, in Central Park, they find a dog turd. Confused and horrified passersby watch as the dog's master sprinkles hot peppers on it, and the dog comes over and eats it. A woman says, "Now I've seen everything."

It did't solve the problem.

Friends had a Basset hound and an indoor cat.
The Basset would rummage through the cat box for the hidden
Kitty Almond Roca treats.

Is that some kind of kidney stone awaiting conversion to a piece of jewelry? I once commented on an interesting pendant necklace an older woman was wearing and noted what an unusual stone appeared in the center.

She responded “you’ll never believe how much trouble that tooth gave me...” It was a bit before I could continue the conversation. Ewwwww.

Here’s my joke. How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a light bulb?”

“None - they just declare darkness the industry standard”

I don't get it either, and if it is a kidney stone, it sure doesn't belong in the "funny joke" thread! Seriously.

Is it on of Godzilla's spermatozoa?

Related to a comment from this post:

-ERD50

Attachments

• Men-statistics-KingKong.jpg
    Men-statistics-KingKong.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 72
The above Youtube video had this comment posted:

It's called "almond milk" because no one will drink "nut juice".

This video is crude and disgusting and it's childish bathroom humor. But I have to confess that when I watched it I laughed harder than I have in years.

Watch at your own discretion.

Click here to see it.

Why don't you hear anything when a pterodactyl goes to the bathroom?

Because the P is silent

The above video is indeed too crude.

I like something less graphic, like the following.

The cable repairman was on my street and as I walked by he asked me what time it was.

I told him it was between 8 am and 1 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom