It's funny joke Thursday! 2005 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Its funny joke Thursday!

I'm so happy to say that none of these REMOTELY describes my marriage!

Richard

Marriage - Part I

Typical macho man marries typical good-looking woman and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules! Any comments?"

His new bride says, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night whether you're here or not."

**********************************************************************************
Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife have a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: "Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever "

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: "Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last"

**********************************************************************************
Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table. Husband gets up in a rage and says, "You're no good in bed either!" and storms out of the house.

After sometime, he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up.

She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "What took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this early, doing what?"

She says, "Getting a second opinion!"

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievements. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife, "Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well.

He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of Six?'

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion, shouts right back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

Marriage (Part V) The Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

From the Dog's diary :

7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!

8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!

2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!

3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mom! My favorite!

7 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Dad! My favorite!

8 pm - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favorite!

11 pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!

From the Cat's diary :

Day 2,483 of my captivity... My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded - must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair - must try this on their bed

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear in their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More important, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured.

But I can wait; it is only a matter of time...

This year's "winner" of the San Jose State University's annual Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, where the object is to come up with the worst possible opening sentence for a novel:

"Detective Bart Lasiter was in his office studying the light from his one small window falling on his super burrito when the door swung open to reveal a woman whose body said you've had your last burrito for a while, whose face said angels did exist, and whose eyes said she could make you dig your own grave and lick the shovel clean."

The contest is named for Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, whose 1830 novel “Paul Clifford” began with the oft-mocked, “It was a dark and stormy night.”

I'm in China on Business so it's Thursday.. (Not really, i stink at lying).

Hi,

Sorry I made this up 30 years ago (I think)

500 hundred Indians were in the desert in the Northern mid west one summers day.

An arctic cold front blasts thru and the temerature goes for 80 degrees to 20 in a matter of seconds.

They all got so cold so quickly their nipples actually popped of.

Tragic.

but the event is still clebrated evary year...

The INDIAN NIPPLE LESS 500.

Again, apologies....

W

Blonde paint job
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde said, " it's not a Porsch, it,s a Ferrari".

The Walmart Greeter

A very unattractive, mean acting woman walks into Walmart with her two kids. After shoving her way past several customers waiting to get carts, she says to the Walmart greeter, "Go through those carts and find me one that doesn't need oiling for once!"

"Yes Ma'am, happy to oblige," says the Greeter, and goes and picks out a cart for her. "Here you are, Ma'am, hope this one is okay," he says.

"If you'd get out of my way, maybe I could find out!" snaps the woman.

"Sorry, Ma'am," the Greeter says, standing aside, "And you and the twins have a nice day."

The woman snarls, "They're not twins, you moron! They don't even look alike."

The greeter smiles, "No they don't Ma'am. It's just that I can't believe you got laid twice."

Apologies if this has already been posted, I haven't read them all...

A woman wants to get her husband a gift for their anniversary. She has no good ideas but wants her gift to be special.

She wanders in and out of stores looking for something. She goes into a pet store and is asked by the salesman "May I help you?".

She describes her futile search for a suitable anniversary present. The pet salesman says "I have exactly the thing!". He takes her into the back and shows her a cage containing a frog. "Why would I want a frog?!".

"But ma'am--this is a special frog. It is an expert at oral sex."

She thinks for a moment. If this works she wouldn't have to do *that* anymore... she would be happy and so would her husband. She buys the frog in the cage, and wraps it for her husband.

At home, she presents her gift. Imagine his surprise when he finds a frog as a gift. "What is this for?". She explains that this is a special frog, it is an oral sex expert.

That night the wife goes to bed satisfied, knowing that if her husband has needs he won't be waking her for oral gratification.

In the middle of the night she is awakened to a loud clanging sound coming from the kitchen. She walks bleary-eyed into the kitchen to find the frog and her husband. There are pots and pans out on the counter, and the husband and frog are intently studying a cookbook.

The wife exclaims, "What in the world is going on here?".

The husband replies, "If I can teach this frog to cook, your sorry ass is out of here."

A few Several Many years back, Jarhead is buying wheat bread in the supermarket when a beautiful blonde woman waves at him and says "Hello".

He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. Embarassed, Jarhead asks, "Do I know you?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Stunned by this, Jarhead frantically thinks back to the only time he as ever been
unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery:confused:"

She pauses for a moment and calmly says, " No, I'm your daughter's math teacher."

Yeah...someone here PM'ed me that joke a couple of weeks ago under the subject "I think you're the father of one of my kids".

I had to drink two cups of coffee and think things over for about an hour before I opened the message...

Well, it's still Thursday in my time zone, so here we go:

> A doctor informs a couple that their son was born without a torso, arms
> or legs. The son is just a head! But the dad loves his son and raises
> him as well as he can, with love and compassion.
>
> After 21 years, the son is now old enough for his first drink. Dad takes
> him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up
> the biggest, strongest drink for his boy.
>
> With the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his
> head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.
>
> Whooosh! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a
> whoop of joy.
>
> The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take
> another drink"!
>
> The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.
>
> Whooosh! Two arms pop out! The bar goes wild.
>
> The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons
> chant "Take another drink"! The bartender ignores the whole affair.
>
> By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down,
> grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.
>
> Whooosh! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his
> knees, tearfully giving thanks!
>
> The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left....then to the
> right ... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck
> runs over him and kills him instantly.
>
> The bar falls silent. The father moans in grief.
>
> The bartender sighs and says...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (wait for it)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (it's coming)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (take a deep breath)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "He should have quit while he was a head!"

I thought everyone might be interested in seeing a photo of the party Dory threw for the moderators earlier this summer. Due to liability concerns (thanks Martha), we were limited to only one (1) drink per person.

It was nice of Greg to take charge of providing the cups.

img_416180_0_bf9be5a071c2479b0b3b1835f4edbdf1.gif

This elderly hispanic physician got up early saturday morning and put on his old work clothes. He cranks up the lawnmower and starts to do the yard in this upper class subdivision. He is mowing the yard when a big cadillac pulls up and the lady driving rolls the window down and leans out. The doc turns off the mower and walks over to the car and smiles and says good morning. The lady says "excuse me sir but what does the lady of the house pay you to cut her yard?"

He replies in his best hispanic accent: "OHHHHHH, she no pay me nothin
she sleep with me"

What do you call two Mexicans riding on the back of a fire truck?

Jose and Hose B.

REWahoo! said:
I thought everyone might be interested in seeing a photo of the party Dory threw for the moderators earlier this summer. Due to liability concerns (thanks Martha), we were limited to only one (1) drink per person.

It was nice of Greg to take charge of providing the cups.

img_416232_0_bf9be5a071c2479b0b3b1835f4edbdf1.gif

Wahoo!: I sent you party hats--not cups. You misundiagnosed their purpose. But it all worked out just fimne, I see. And, the rumor about you moderators doing your best work w/out pants just isn't true either. ;)

OldAgePensioner said:
Best urban legend I ever heard was that Jamie Lee Curtis was tranny. Anyone been able to get in her/his drawers to check?  :D

Jamie Lee Curtis has a rare condition known as Androgen Insensitivity. She has XY chromosomes, but due to a biochemical defect, developed as a woman, except for the absence of a uterus (for which two X chromosomes are required). The problem was discovered when she did not menstruate as a teen. In every other respect, she is a normal woman.

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand.

"That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?"

"Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week in my room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark."
"How about transportation?" the father asked.

"I have my wagon, and we both have our tricycles," the little boy answered. The boy had an answer to every question the father raised.

Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're
married, you're liable to have babies, you know."

"We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied. "We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

LOL!  Out of the mouths of babes.  :)

Ha

Here's one of the latest posts on Honolulu Freecycle:
     "Set of 4 Aeylind GL3 cabrinators. These are good quality, third series
cabrination units with reinforced lode housings. They are in excellent
condition - There is some heat discoloration on the rear units, but
otherwise they are flawless. A spare crosslink protector is included.
     They are currently tuned asynchronously but can easily be recalibrated
if needed.
     Am upgrading to 5th series units so have no use for these. Please
note that these are NOT the XC models with onboard hetrodynes. I will
not split the set so please don't ask! See photo. In Ewa."

I've included a photo below.

As a retired engineer my first thought was "What the $%^& is a cabrinator used for and how many will I need?!?"  Google hasn't indexed the term yet but I got lucky with "Aeylind".

If you're thinking that this reads like a "Star Trek" script, you're right.  Here's the rest of the story, and no doubt it'll be coming soon to a Freecycle near you...

Attachments

• Cabrinators spoof.jpg
    Cabrinators spoof.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Cabrinators spoof.jpg_thumb
    32.7 KB · Views: 8

Oh, these look nice! Wonder where I could get a couple?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom