Life is a series of ongoing negotiations

Khan , This must be one special guy since you are not being slowed down by the recent security changes !:cool:

Khan , This must be one special guy since you are not being slowed down by the recent security changes !:cool:

I'm too old for a 12 hour drive.

Maybe I should just strip naked before boarding.

"Always carry a towel."

Khan...I've experienced a few limo rides to the airport that include a bottle of wine (you must request). If it will take about 30 minutes or more to get to the airport, I definitely recomend a limo.

It is so fine...and you won't regret it...;)

Khan...I've experienced a few limo rides to the airport that include a bottle of wine (you must request). If it will take about 30 minutes or more to get to the airport, I definitely recomend a limo.

It is so fine...and you won't regret it...;)

This puts a whole new spin on LBYM. I typically take a bus to downtown, or walk if I have little luggage, and then a train from there to the airport.

Ha

This puts a whole new spin on LBYM. I typically take a bus to downtown, or walk if I have little luggage, and then a train from there to the airport.

Ha
I've been known to spin totally out of control a time or two...
sFun_tornado.gif

Oh...and Purron...I just love that song! :D

I really do love watching those old Soul Train videos! The dancing is just fantastic! All the dancers are so skinny, too. I wouldn't have made it into most of those outfits!

Nice, Khan! Good for you!
And yeah, it is all negotiations. Every human (and animal) relationship we have is filled with negotiation, if not outright tit-for-tat. And what is this tat we keep trading for, anyway?
Hmm... This is the first time I see this idiom interpreted this way. Interesting! :)

This morning I purchased 'ticket'. Could have done it on line and saved some money but wanted to ask questions about the whole rigmarole.
Travel agent was very helpful.
Shall leave cat at home.
Shall drive to airport and use valet parking (could be snow in December).

Now I need to buy some clothes.

I am sorry, but the idea of sexual negotiation has me puzzled...don't believe I've ever negotiated for sex....
Amethyst

Women don't have to negotiate for sex, they hold the "keys to the car".............:cool:;):LOL:

Shall drive to airport and use valet parking (could be snow in December).

I used the airport valet parking for the first time a few weeks ago when travelling with a friend. It cost about $12 more than using the off-site parking/shuttle service, and was much more convenient. Highly recommended, if it fits the budget.

Enjoy your trip, Khan! :)

Close.

Not going to move in.

Am going to visit.

Now how do I get to the airport?

I-75 North to I-70 West. Take the airport exit; straight ahead 5 miles...

Good luck with your trip; hope it goes well. Sounds really interesting...;)

I hope you have a wonderful time!! :flowers:

Women don't have to negotiate for sex, they hold the "keys to the car".............:cool:;):LOL:

That is probably not what she meant, though who knows?

Women are masters at negotiating the "consideration" involved in a sexual transaction.

Ha

That is probably not what she meant, though who knows?

Women are masters at negotiating the "consideration" involved in a sexual transaction.

Ha

We only do it for the money.

Women should at least rule politically

I'm all man but would feel much better about world peace if women negotiated all of those decisions. North and South Korea today is all about two men posturing about a dare.

yes, pretty much what I had in mind.

Here is a cross-cultural example also.

Nikah mut

Ha

Under the Nikāḥ al-Mut‘ah rule marriages of One Hour duration are permissible.

Kind of like the businessman's lunch hour rental at the motel.

I'm all man but would feel much better about world peace if women negotiated all of those decisions. North and South Korea today is all about two men posturing about a dare.

True. If women were in charge of negotiations, talks would continue until they caused each other to have eating disorders:

(courtesy of Seinfeld):

ELAINE: Why do they call it a wedgie?
GEORGE: Because the underwear is pulled up from the back and … it wedges in..
JERRY: They also have an atomic wedgie. Now the goal there is to actually get the waistband on top of the head. Very rare.
ELAINE: Boys are sick.
JERRY: Well what do girls do ?
ELAINE: We just tease someone ’til they develop an eating disorder.

Back
Top Bottom