Male Smarts: Let's Hear From the Ladies...

I suppose I would go with a very smart man as a mate. In regards to other relationships, the intelligence doesn't matter.

I consider myself of average intelligence. I've been fairly successful in my life, but it takes me longer to reach my goals than it would for a very smart person.

My DH is an extremely intelligent man and I think this fact makes me feel protected. My common sense and his type of intellect go together pretty well. Most of my friends and acquaintances are very intelligent, but I have noticed a common factor among them; when they encounter a problem, to them there is only one way to "fix" it, and that would be their way. I believe some of them have blinders on when it comes to solving a problem; they lack the ability to understand the impact their decisions have on others.

To me, a perfect man would be intelligent and able to get his point across without patronizing.

I know exactly what you mean. I have friends who think the same way when it comes to solving a problem. Its either their way or no way.:nonono: Oh well I love em anyway :D

To me, a perfect man would be intelligent and able to get his point across without patronizing.

Perhaps you haven't heard the definition of a man as a patronizing biped?

Usually if a man manages to talk to you without being patronizing he wants to sleep with you.

In fact, if a man seems polite and unassuming yet interesting and attentive, bet that he wants to sleep with you.

But of course you already knew that. :)

Ha

Usually if a man manages to talk to you without being patronizing he wants to sleep with you.

In fact, if a man seems polite and unassuming yet interesting and attentive, bet that he wants to sleep with you.

Ha

If a man has a pulse...

Ha

Now appearing at Comedy Central............haha!!! :)

No getting around primal instincts.......although it might have been easier for Neandertal man, all he needed was a club and some strength.......:LOL:

Or work for you.

Or work for you.

True. Some stereotyping was showing.

ha

Also true if the man seems impolite and pretentious yet uninteresting and inattentive. :)

I'm so confused....:blink:

Seems the consensus from some on here is that if a man pays attention to you, either in a polite or impolite way, it means he wants to sleep with you.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I gotta disagree, I have been nice to MANY women I had NO INTENTION of sleeping with........:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh, so we're talking about sleeping. Well in that case...a warning in advance....I've been told I snore.
sEm_blush.gif

Oh, so we're talking about sleeping. Well in that case...a warning in advance....I've been told I snore.
sEm_blush.gif

Uh, there IS a difference between sleeping WITH someone and sleeping NEXT to someone.........;)

Just a clarification, carry on.........:LOL:

Sic transit the original theme of male smarts...

You know, there I was in a board meeting last night ( 5 women) talking about plumbing problems in the building.

We would have felt right at home here :whistle: the pump, two nipples and an elbow ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

next time we are having some wine, too. Let's see how much we get done! :angel:

ta,
mews

You know, there I was in a board meeting last night ( 5 women) talking about plumbing problems in the building.

We would have felt right at home here :whistle: the pump, two nipples and an elbow ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

next time we are having some wine, too. Let's see how much we get done! :angel:

ta,
mews
:)...:D....:LOL:...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom