Mark Fuhrman: Grand Jury Should Probe Terri Schiavo Case

Art said:
According to numbnuts, anyone opposed to illegal immigration is a racist. And any source he disagrees with is a liar. This is why I lost respect for him and his worthless posts a long time ago.

You catch more flies with honey than by calling them "numbnuts"

Art said:
According to numbnuts, anyone opposed to illegal immigration is a racist. And any source he disagrees with is a liar. This is why I lost respect for him and his worthless posts a long time ago.

Hey Art,

Illegal immigration may be a problem in this country, but hardly worth the effort that the Right wing expends on it! - Actually, the right wing capitalists depend on it for cheap labor and are the real benefactors.

If you guys really want to solve some serious issues, you'd focus on Health Care, The environment, the National Debt. The reason that you don't is these are real problems and don't sooth your racist tendencies.

Hey CT...Arts not a republican conservative...wait...he is...no wait...he's a liberal...no wait...well, he's whatever he can start a nice argument over...

Cut-Throat said:
If you guys really want to solve some serious issues, you'd focus on Health Care, The environment, the National Debt. The reason that you don't is these are real problems and don't sooth your racist tendencies.

Brilliant, Cut-Throat.

Is this why YOU don't focus on these serious issues? Because they don't soothe YOUR racist tendencies?

Gosh I never heard Cut-throat ever say anything even remotely racist.

You're still batting zero Art. In fact, you're standing up in the nosebleed seats swining away while the pitcher and catcher are wondering what the hell you're doing...:LOL:

I'd call you an idiot, but thats an insult to idiots worldwide.

Beer batter fried white trout, baked potato and salad.

Sent the the early(beat the weekend crowd) back to Alabama with American shrimp iced down by American teenagers on the dock, lump crabmeat (picked by legal?? Vietnamese) pulled out of the freezer by a green card Mexican while I talked to his wife and child. Same faces as last year.

And you people ON THIS FORUM need to quit switching threads.

Don't you realize - you are blowing any chance of setting any page count records.

I am thinking of notifying the appropriate authorities to confiscate your recyled dryer sheets.

So there.

Still working the rest of the weekend menu.

DW and I are on the way out the door. Going to hear a group of Texans who sound exactly like the Beatles. Who'd athunk it? Makes my nuts numb! :LOL:

How's about this:

Do a Letterman style "Top Ten" on why Fuhrman is/isn't credible, why the Shiavo case should/shouldn't be revisited, why illegal aliens are/aren't good for America.

Provide sources for each...

Then, STFU!

Thank you... :p

unclemick2 said:

Sent the the early(beat the weekend crowd) back to Alabama with American shrimp iced down by American teenagers on the dock, lump crabmeat (picked by legal?? Vietnamese) pulled out of the freezer by a green card Mexican while I talked to his wife and child. Same faces as last year.

And you people ON THIS FORUM need to quit switching threads.

Don't you realize - you are blowing any chance of setting any page count records.

I am thinking of notifying the appropriate authorities to confiscate your recyled dryer sheets.

So there.

Still working the rest of the weekend menu.

Do you have a cholestoral problem? I think that diet would kill me.

Have Funds said:
Do a Letterman style "Top Ten" on why Fuhrman is/isn't credible, why the Shiavo case should/shouldn't be revisited, why illegal aliens are/aren't good for America.

Provide sources for each...

Then, STFU!

HFWR, I like your suggestions, especially the last one. Let's hope they begin with the end in mind... :p

REW

Dex

I live in New Orleans Parrish.

Cholesterol is in the -don't ask, don't tell catagory down here.

Live to eat - don't eat to live.

Bon temps rolliere!!!!!!

unclemick2 said:
Dex

I live in New Orleans Parrish.

Cholesterol is in the -don't ask, don't tell catagory down here.

Live to eat - don't eat to live.

Bon temps rolliere!!!!!!
Yeah, and those cajuns seem to die young. Course, I gather you're nearing 62, so you're already older than most of 'em. If it was gonna get you, you'd be planted above ground by now. Love them dressed poboys.

I prefer a fruit plate, over puppy.

img_313986_0_7e22be9d3ddee4babc1db2c644a2942a.jpg

unclemick2 said:
dex said:
Do you have a cholestoral problem? I think that diet would kill me.

He did mention baked potato and salad. :D

One day they hope to discover that the very very hot diablo sauces >:D consumed also counters the cholesterol effect.

MJ

I always thought it was the salsa and jalapeños that countered
the high cholesterol of Mexican food. :D

Cheers,

Charlie

Zatarains Asian Creole Teriyaki Sauce!

Worked ok on grilled steak strips on Zip's Po-Boy's with Philly cream cheese, onions, bell pepper - Yankee food on the back deck while watching New Orleans getting really creamed off in the distance by Mother Nature. Nice day out in the swamp.

As I was saying...

Reprinted from NewsMax.com

Silent Witness - Terri Schiavo's Case Should Never Have Been Closed
Phil Brennan, NewsMax.com
Wednesday, July 6, 2005

If Michael Schiavo was correct in stating that his wife Terri died on the night she collapsed, there should have been a homicide investigation right then and there. But despite his easily disproved claim, she lived for 15 more years, so there was never an investigation of the mysterious circumstances...

http://tinyurl.com/7srdy

..................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................kayaks.........................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm thinking of buying a kayak... but I don't really know enough about the different types to know which would be best. I have been kayaking in the ocean, but I want this for local rivers... ;)

Art, I don't think I agree with you on any issues, but I appreciate that you have listened to advice to quote only smaller parts of articles, give the source and provide the link using tinyurl. I also appreciate that you toned down the invective somewhat.

And for the kayakers, I really like my little river kayak. I can carry it using one arm and it can fit in the trunk of the car (with rear seats down and poking a bit out the back). Still thinking about getting a foldable or an inflatable.

Just watch out for ducks and geese while in your kayak. You dont want to be fabio'd.

River kayaks...the shorter, the more maneuverable...so a shortie for fast moving twisty rivers...longer one (10-12') for more stable bodies of fresh water.

If they did, they'd be spartan but reliable and cheap.

Maybe goose proof as well.

I wonder if they come with pancakes or a pizza for head protection.

Back
Top Bottom