Mark Fuhrman: Grand Jury Should Probe Terri Schiavo Case

Martha said:
Art, I don't think I agree with you on any issues, but I appreciate that you have listened to advice to quote only smaller parts of articles, give the source and provide the link using tinyurl.  I also appreciate that you toned down the invective somewhat. 

Thank you, Martha. One does what one can.

REWahoo! said:
Does Vanguard sell kayaks?

REW

Yes and the symbol is VKYAK selling @ 99.95 a share.

A hundred jokes come to mind, all in bad taste.

Case on Schiavo was closed by the DA today, finding no premise of wrongdoing whatsoever. DA has accepted the premise that an eating disorder was the root cause of her medical problems. Remember: these are the guys who wanted something to be wrong and were looking for any excuse to drag Shiavo into court.

Just not said:
A hundred jokes come to mind, all in bad taste.

Case on Schiavo was closed by the DA today, finding no premise of wrongdoing whatsoever.  DA has accepted the premise that an eating disorder was the root cause of her medical problems.  Remember: these are the guys who wanted something to be wrong and were looking for any excuse to drag Shiavo into court.
So I guess that leaves the neo-cons up a creek without a kayak :confused:

No, the DA and Jeb Bush are going to have to join the ranks of the liars and scumbags that didnt do their jobs, lied, didnt care or wanted her dead. Thats all. Just keep moving the fence until you're the only one standing on the other side of it, apparently.

Thats presuming theres actually someone that wants to debate it, and not just trolling.

Bottom line: issue is dead.

Sillysal,

What color of kayak do you prefer? I've seen both red and blue, but yellow seems to be the most popular color around here.

REW

I really don't care that much about color. Can't I get a green one? It seems least invasive.

I've heard that if you stuff a few used dryer sheets inside your kayak, the search and rescue dogs can sniff you out from miles away. However, that will work only if you crash in an area well away from active clothes dryers.

REW

And you'll smell springtime fresh and be free of static cling!

Wife yelled at me the other day for not putting dryer sheets in with her clothes. I've been found out... :(

() said:
Yes, but if you crash it into the woods, the rescue teams wont be able to find you.

Not to worry, red blood stands out nicely against green. ;)

() said:
Should surely put the rescue crew in a nice christmas-y mood...

deck the halls with bloody holly.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom