Maybe North Korea can get Bin Laden for us................

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Why not? Seems to me we have not be using our leverage. North Korea's whacked leader has a taste for things expensive and excessive. So we cut a deal:

In return for Bin Laden, he gets all the expensive cigars, Rolexes, prostitutes, yachts, etc, he needs.

Time to start getting others in the game.......... ;)

Or............maybe not............. :D

What if the only way he can think of getting OBL is by bombing him with a nuclear weapon?

retire@40 said:
What if the only way he can think of getting OBL is by bombing him with a nuclear weapon?

Then Pakistan is flatter on their eastern border than they used to be, and you can harvest the glass to make windows.......... ;)

Back in the good ol' days when we were in hot & righteous pursuit of OBL in Afghanistan, I thought that if we could catch him alive it would be perfect justice to give him a sex-change operation, dress him up in a burqa, & give him back to the Taliban. I bet KIm would get a kick out of that too.

FinanceDude said:
Then Pakistan is flatter on their eastern border than they used to be, and you can harvest the glass to make windows.......... ;)
What would you think of Pakistanis who said that about New York & DC on 9/11?

sigh...I know that to "the other side" this means I "support the terrorists."

astromeria said:

Why do you hate America? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

astromeria said:

I think the sarcasm and facetiousness of my original statement was lost on this crowd........must be political overload.............

Bobot said:
Back in the good ol' days when we were in hot & righteous pursuit of OBL in Afghanistan, I thought that if we could catch him alive it would be perfect justice to give him a sex-change operation, dress him up in a burqa, & give him back to the Taliban. I bet KIm would get a kick out of that too.

LOLOLOL!!! Has to be one of the top 3 funniest things I've ever read on this forum (and that's saying a lot, given how much milk and other substances have been ejected from various bodily orifices due to uncontrollable fits of laughter).

FinanceDude said:
I think the sarcasm and facetiousness of my original statement was lost on this crowd........must be political overload.............
Jokes about turning Pakistan to glass via nuclear weapons are about as funny as jokes about an intellectually lazy President getting stuck in Iraq. Even if you tell them well, IMO they still aren't funny.

Look at the original post, I didn't mention Pakistan at all. If the following poster was baiting me, well then.

I think Syria is harboring him, but what do I know??

FinanceDude said:
Look at the original post, I didn't mention Pakistan at all. If the following poster was baiting me, well then.

I think Syria is harboring him, but what do I know??

So after you are done bombing Pakistan, you want to bomb Syria?

astromeria said:
Cue Dr. Strangelove.

img_443904_0_1bf161def391ac0a6d34f7384e4c3f0d.jpg

retire@40 said:
So after you are done bombing Pakistan, you want to bomb Syria?

Don't recall ever suggesting it...........thread drift? I believe I was trying to enlist the services of the NK dictator to find Bin Laden in return for some Rolexes and nice cigars? Does that seem to be harmful??

FinanceDude said:
Don't recall ever suggesting it...........thread drift? I believe I was trying to enlist the services of the NK dictator to find Bin Laden in return for some Rolexes and nice cigars? Does that seem to be harmful??

Not if the Rolexes are those Chinese knock-offs you can get over there for under $20!

FinanceDude said:
I believe I was trying to enlist the services of the NK dictator to find Bin Laden in return for some Rolexes and nice cigars? Does that seem to be harmful??

Bombing Pakistan and Syria, and then giving Kim some Rolexes and nice cigars. Nice.

What next? Invade Iran and give Hugo a mercedes? When will it end:confused:

retire@40 said:
Bombing Pakistan and Syria, and then giving Kim some Rolexes and nice cigars. Nice.

What next? Invade Iran and give Hugo a mercedes? When will it end:confused:

Where did I say to bomb Syria and Pakistan? You guys confuse me........... :confused: :confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom