Micheal Chertoff? Gut feeling? This is what our Government has stooped to.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Sorry this is pretty nuts. The Homeland security czar has a gut feeling that alqueada is gonna attack us this summer. Oh he has no hard info, nothing.

Fear keeps the american people from impeaching this president.

His next statement will be: I need more money to guard against it.

Other U.S. counterterrorism officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, shared Chertoff's concern and said that al-Qaida and like-minded groups have been able to plot and train more freely in the tribal areas along the Afghan-Pakistani border in recent months. Osama bin Laden and his top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, are believed to be hiding in the rugged region.
You think maybe having 130,000+ troops in Iraq instead might have anything to do with the fact that Al-Qaida can train freely in Afghanistan?

You think maybe having 130,000+ troops in Iraq instead might have anything to do with the fact that Al-Qaida can train freely in Afghanistan?

this is the kind of garbaaage that we have been hit with since the trip to Iraq. Oh its in Pakistan we cannot go into Pakistan. Bull, if Bin laden and al zwahiri are there you bet we should go there. Oh yea I forgot saddam was gonna kill all of the american people with his nukes.

this is the kind of garbaaage that we have been hit with since the trip to Iraq. Oh its in Pakistan we cannot go into Pakistan. Bull, if Bin laden and al zwahiri are there you bet we should go there. Oh yea I forgot saddam was gonna kill all of the american people with his nukes.

Drop the "Chicken Little" and the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" dramatics please.....you're starting to sound like Alec Baldwin who said he was moving to Canada if Gore didn't win............:rolleyes::p

Drop the "Chicken Little" and the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" dramatics please.....you're starting to sound like Alec Baldwin who said he was moving to Canada if Gore didn't win............:rolleyes::p

Ah yes. I wonder how the state of AlexBaldwinia is going these days, and who's running the place.

Huh??

Chicken Little? Boy who cried wolf??

Uh I never cared about taking out saddam, never thought he was a threat.

Bin Laden, Al zwahiri, Those @ssholes knocked down the buildings and 6 years later are still alive, and al zwahiri just put out another video yesterday.

Please YOU don't know what you are talking about.

It was this presidents responsiblity to find and capture or kill those two. Not saddam.

Huh??
It was this presidents responsiblity to find and capture or kill those two. Not saddam.

But you bring up a great point that I never heard anyone make before--we should have known all along that it wasn't Saddam's responsibility to capture/kill Bin Laden.

Do you deny that Pakistan has nuclear weapons? Do you think it will be a good idea to destabilize that government and assure the rise of the Islamic fanatics in that state, who will then control these weapons? For someone who thinks the US involvement in Iraq is a bad idea, it seems you are itching to create still more enemies for the US. Please, look beyond the immediate "this would feel good" response and consider what you are advocating.

Of course, we've been through this before, haven't we?

Huh??
Uh I never cared about taking out saddam, never thought he was a threat.

Bin Laden, Al zwahiri, Those @ssholes knocked down the buildings and 6 years later are still alive, and al zwahiri just put out another video yesterday.

Please YOU don't know what you are talking about.

Well, it's a good thing I have a hypochondriac like you who is a terrorism expert..........:p

Your fanatical hate of Bush is pretty well known. FWIW, I thought you were going to "stay away" from trolling type threads, how's that going for you? :eek:

You don't have to be a fanatic to hate Bush.

It's beyond me how such a peckerhead was elected in the first place.

Last edited:
You don't have to be a fanatic to hate Bush.

It's beyond me and most Canadians how such a peckerhead was elected in the first place.

Let me splain' it to ya.

His opponent(s) were also peckerheads. So it came down to choosing which candidate was the least worst peckerhead. We probably chose wrong, but it's not like some great personality was overlooked.

The next election is shaping up the same way. So don't expect too much.

FWIW, I thought you were going to "stay away" from trolling type threads, how's that going for you? :eek:

:2funny:

Pretty good stuff [-]Dr. Phil[/-]FD...I havent seen one of his posts in weeks as I "nords'd" him a while back.

Newguy...may I suggest you pick out a political forum as an outlet for your concerns and come back to us with your early retirement questions and pointers?

Let me splain' it to ya.

His opponent(s) were also peckerheads. So it came down to choosing which candidate was the least worst peckerhead. We probably chose wrong, but it's not like some great personality was overlooked.

The next election is shaping up the same way. So don't expect too much.

This should actually be printed in big lettering across our high school political science texts and the booths at the voting centers. Our system has degenerated to "I hate them both, but I hate him more" rather than voting for someone you actually believe in.

I voted for Kerry (who was a twit), just because I thought Bush was a bigger twit. The loser of that race wasn't Kerry, it was the American people. And no, I'm not by any means saying that had Kerry won, we might be better off - only Ms. Cleo knows the answer to that!

Our system has degenerated to "I hate them both, but I hate him more" rather than voting for someone you actually believe in.

I think we now are more cynical because we are better informed about the candidates than ever before in history. In the old days, the parties selected their candidates through a fairly closed process. A guy was put forward, and by then the party machine had already decided what the message would be and how they would shine up the candidate in the public eye. There were a lot of unseemly things the press chose not to report. So, the people fell in love with their party's candidate. Today the primaries are bruising, the debates are live, the press is digging/broadcasting 24/7 with a tremendous fervor. And, the bad news/dirt is always the lead story.

If we want to love our candidates again, we'll probably have to settle for knowing very little about them. Some folks do that even in today's environment, but it's more scary than admirable.

I can help a lot of people out with some simple advice.

I'm from Massachusetts. All of our politicians suck. We all watched with grave amusement at the flirtations of the nation with Mike Dukakis and John Kerry.

So stop doing that and pick someone from somewhere else.

I can help a lot of people out with some simple advice.

I'm from Massachusetts. All of our politicians suck. We all watched with grave amusement at the flirtations of the nation with Mike Dukakis and John Kerry.

So stop doing that and pick someone from somewhere else.

As long as it isn't Texas!

What better way to show the terrorists that they havent won!?!

Actually I think we should adopt a portion of the terrorist faith. Let them know that any one of us that they kill will also become a martyr, and we're going to take up all the good virgins first. So they should just off themselves quickly and in private and get there first.

What better way to show the terrorists that they havent won!?!

Actually I think we should adopt a portion of the terrorist faith. Let them know that any one of us that they kill will also become a martyr, and we're going to take up all the good virgins first. So they should just off themselves quickly and in private and get there first.

Sounds like a plan.............:eek:

If this is what Chertoff's gut is telling him then it is time to reach for the Maalox.

2soon

Back
Top Bottom