Miss Plastic Poll; choose 1-8, L to R-#1 wears gray bikini, has hands on her bottom

Which woman is your favorite?

• Girl 1(in gray bikini and on our left)

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Girl 2

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Girl 3

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Girl 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 5

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Girl 6

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Girl 7

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 8- on our right in white bikini

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Husband (a leg man) says No. 6 has the prettiest build. No. 7 has the prettiest face by far.

Now, where is the line-up of Plastic Men?? (I am a leg woman, by the way. Never mind the big pecs and biceps. Show me those long gams and narrow butts!)

Somebody always has to ruin a great thing. There's no reason this picture couldn't have been posted with the title "Miss Natural Curves of 2009, please vote." But, noooooo! Somebody has to go and spoil everything. These girls are just out there doing their best, at great cost and personal discomfort, to make the world a prettier place, and somebody has to point out how the magic was done. What next? "That guy didn't make the elephant disappear, I saw a big mirror and a wire behind the curtain."

A bunch of hecklers and despoilers of beauty! And the rest of yooz--the envy is palpable!

Is nothing sacred? Don't take this away from us!!:cool:

Umm, can I request at this time that you send the entire gang over to my place around noon tomorrow when DW is out of town? That way I should be able to decide in as few as 4 hours which [-]babe, chick[/-] candidate deserves my valuable vote.:cool:

Ok you dirty old man :p

10dscf1722ij
Hallelujah! :clap:A real woman.
A gal with exactly what it takes, and she was born with it.
Please tell your friend I totally respect her for not giving into the peer pressure. Her facial expression tells it all.
Kudos!!!!
You go girl! :cool:

....And the rest of yooz--the envy is palpable!....

It ain't just the envy that's palpable :ROFLMAO:

Main Entry: pal·pa·ble
Pronunciation: \ˈpal-pə-bəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin palpabilis, from Latin palpare to stroke, caress — more at feel
Date: 14th century
1 : capable of being touched or felt

At $1,000 per night, a rate I think is reasonable, girl number 5 could FIRE by age 30, and pay cash for any medical bills. :)

Obviously it's no. 5 - she has the automatic model - notice the hand in her ear where the shape adjustment dial is located.

I wonder if they are battery operated or do they have to be plugged into a charger at night?

heh heh heh - :greetings10:

This poll comes from thread on the injury to one Plastic Contestant

OK peeps, time to choose your favorite from this array of very pretty women.

Choose number from #s 1 thru 8, L to R. #1 wears the gray bikini, and has her hands on her bottom; #8 is in white and is looking back toward her right.

img_863744_0_4f45574f14dd84adbce684b6cf2d094d.jpg

Ha

Hubby tells me looking good is not as important as sensitivity and responsiveness other wise you may as well squeeze a bean bag.

OH and for the ladies check out this site for scantily clad beefcake.
http://www.undergear.com/?cm_sp=topnav-_-toplogo-_-link

I kind of dig the fishnet thong look myself. Then there's the fabric that goes transparent when wet:ROFLMAO:

These women appear to be the ones men ogle, want to bang, sometimes do, but most do not have the patience for them....something about being high maintenance...they aren't even smiling...or have the glint of sneakiness in their eyes...I voted for #6...but I think we should have a men in kilts poll!

I have not viewed the thread. Just the initial post. Are any of them men? :)

Voted for #5, has the best poise IMHO. Though I think in rel life they are all in the way too high maintenance cost league.

Though I think in rel life they are all in the way too high maintenance cost league.

Definitely true. In real life, a man's best friend is a really horny intellignt woman with glasses and ordinary but OK looks.

Just like a woman's best friend is a really horny old man. :LOL:

Ha

Back
Top Bottom