Miss Plastic Poll; choose 1-8, L to R-#1 wears gray bikini, has hands on her bottom

Which woman is your favorite?

• Girl 1(in gray bikini and on our left)

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Girl 2

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Girl 3

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Girl 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 5

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Girl 6

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Girl 7

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Girl 8- on our right in white bikini

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So - the shape adjustment dial is not in the ear?

heh heh heh - :D

Definitely true. In real life, a man's best friend is a really horny intellignt woman with glasses and ordinary but OK looks.

Just like a woman's best friend is a really horny old man. :LOL:

Ha

Luckily, the "really horny intelligent woman with glasses" (is she old too, like the man is?) can remove those glasses when confronted by her "best friend."

The poll left out the option I would have chosen:

9. All of the above

Voted for #3 as she looked sexier and more real to me. At least she didn't have a bleach bottle in her hand. Must be alot of blonde lovers on this board.
#5 and #6 do have some great worked-out legs, tho. Going to the gym pays off I see.
Well, if nothing else they have identifying marks in them: there are serial numbers on each implanted plastic boob FYI.

This is my favorite. ;)

img_864467_0_62bc4c72676f2952cf2d65480f016cfd.jpg

i think the 50+ group is much hotter. oh the things they could teach a young whippersnapper like myself....

and i like the thicker thighs noted above...

Love the healthy looks of the 50+ group...boy, that gym stuff really works! I'll bet they get hit on by tons and tons of younger guys all the time. Must be rough....ha! Unfortunately, there are too many of us who look like the photo LoftyNotions put up or Donatella Versace...yeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwww, icky!

#1 looks like she needs help with a wardrobe malfunction, I guess I can help..........:)

#5 I would walk around with and let my friends stare at........

#5 for me.............:) She's HOT!!!!

A high school friend lived out in Califronia for 20 years. We asked him about fake boobs, and his answer was simple: "Well, they always felt real to me".........

All I need to ask if what is wrong with Miss 515 from the Over 50 contest? She's actually wearing a swimsuit that I can actually see.

All I need to ask if what is wrong with Miss 515 from the Over 50 contest? She's actually wearing a swimsuit that I can actually see.

"All I need to ask if what is wrong with Miss 515 from the Over 50 contest? She's actually wearing a swimsuit that I can actually see through".

fixed it for you.

and the answer is - nothing.

"All I need to ask if what is wrong with Miss 515 from the Over 50 contest? She's actually wearing a swimsuit that I can actually see through".

fixed it for you.

and the answer is - nothing.

No, take a look again. I can't see through 515's swim suit. Her suit is not just 2 pieces of a strings and some strategically placed transparent pieces of cloth like those worn by others.

No, take a look again. I can't see through 515's swim suit. Her suit is not just 2 pieces of a strings and some strategically placed transparent pieces of cloth like those worn by others.
By golly, you're rightish. On closer inspection it was 516 wearing the see-through. 505 and 511 have the most demure (Hah!) suits. 515 I see in the photo as walking away with long dark hair, a visible electric blue top strap and a jeweled g-string strap. She also looks like she would bounce a couple times if she sat down quickly.

A high school friend lived out in Califronia for 20 years. We asked him about fake boobs, and his answer was simple: "Well, they always felt real to me".........
First of all, whatever a woman wants to do to her body is none of my business... I say whatever makes you happy...do it.

But many years ago, I had a friend that had breast augmentation. She wanted to feel my breasts for comparison. It was not the same and she was very disappointed. I guess some women like to be and feel real...for themselves.

First of all, whatever a woman wants to do to her body is none of my business... I say whatever makes you happy...do it.

But many years ago, I had a friend that had breast augmentation. She wanted to feel my breasts for comparison. It was not the same and she was very disappointed. I guess some women like to be and feel real...for themselves.

Is this an experiment that I can get in on?

Is this an experiment that I can get in on?

I would also like to be part of the "experiemental" group........:cool:;)

Ron, you always go there ahead of me (tips cap)......:)

Back
Top Bottom