My Hair

Marshac

Full time employment: Posting here.
Yup, buried deep within one of the threads somewhere on the board is an offhand comment made by me about my hair.... My hairline has been receding since about age 22, and for the past year or so, the cardings were becoming fewer and far between.... I was beginning to LOOK MY AGE! :eek: I know... how horrible. 26.

Well, now thanks to cheap imported Indian pharmaceuticals (and a very suspicious mail delivery guy), I now have my full head of hair growing up top again. I feel like a Chia pet even though all the new hair is only about .5" long at this point.

So there you have it. Marshac and his hair. I can hear many of you thinking "you can't spell 'FIRE' with 'HAIR'"... well, no, you can't, but some of the letters are in there. Regardless, my total cost per month of chia power is about $4 for the typical regimine of finasteride and minoxidil. Needless to say, this is much much less than I spend on costco pomegranate juice every month :p

Marshac said:
Well, now thanks to cheap imported Indian pharmaceuticals (and a very suspicious mail delivery guy), I now have my full head of hair growing up top again.

Have you noticed anything else growing? :) Or shrinking? :eek:

Maybe it is the fumes from the diesel fuel you are brewing in the garage. :LOL:
Besides, you will be married soon, and wont have to worry about your looks anymore. :LOL:

My hairline quit receding when I stopped working, and in fact appears to be growing back in.

It's genetic.

My maternal grandfather, and uncles were all bald.

Grandpa Zipper had a full head of white hair when he died at age 91.

My brother (60) and I (62) have full thick grey hair. :D

My sons (33) and (31) show no signs of hair loss. :)

I shampoo and condition every day.

I throw in a good scalp massage every couple of days.

You  can get the Wal Mart 5% minoxidil for about the same price.
The fact that they make it out in the oil change bay shouldn't bother you :LOL:

I was standing , talking to some one in my ffice, when one of teh guys came up behind me, grabbed my hair and yanked it straight up, then turned to the Secretaries and said,"See, I told you it wasn't a wig)

I still have a ton of hair, albeit mainly Gray, both boys are still OK, but the oldest could be Follicly Challenged in the future??

I massage my scalp very day, have since High school.

Jay_Gatsby said:
Certainly not his ego... :D

Ouch. My ego is at a healthy level...the over/underconfident ratio is in check :)

Zipper said:
It's genetic.

My maternal grandfather, and uncles were all bald.

Grandpa Zipper had a full head of white hair when he died at age 91.

Sounds like some good genes there- longevity and great hair ;)

maddythebeagle said:
Maybe it is the fumes from the diesel fuel you are brewing in the garage. :LOL:
Besides, you will be married soon, and wont have to worry about your looks anymore. :LOL:

We actually make it out at a farm.... Here in eastern WA, there is a huge meth problem, and three of our neighbors are cops.... if they saw some of the titration equipment, beam balances, glassware, etc in the garage, i'm almost 100% positive I would have a bunch of them busting down my front door with a warrant.

As for getting married....It's scientifically proven that married men are fatter (and healthier) than non-married men :) Here's where we decided the wedding will be

I sailed to Roche Harbor once. Isn't there a cemetary with a mausoleum in the shape of a table and chairs? It was for a family that enjoyed talking around the dinner table. They decided that they would all sit around the table in death. There's a place under each chair for a family member

Roche Harbor is beautiful! Great choice.

I don't think the people are actually buried there under the chairs, I thought it was just a monument. But I could be wrong. :eek:

Sheryl said:
I don't think the people are actually buried there under the chairs, I thought it was just a monument.  But I could be wrong.    :eek:

The childhood phrase of "Kids, come to the table, dinners ready" takes on a whole new creepy meaning.

Roche harbor is a great place to sail to- they have excellent shower/bathroom facilities there.

Back
Top Bottom