Need help - Best flashlight for home use

I have a good quality LED headlamp by the bed. It works just as well in your hand, but gives you the option of having your hands free.

Why have a light by the bed, I do my best work in the dark! :cool:>:D

I have a good quality LED headlamp by the bed. It works just as well in your hand, but gives you the option of having your hands free.
Also gives the bad guy a good aim point.

Ha

A good place to look at discussions and reviews on flashlights is candlepowerforums. There are a lot of folks on there that take their lights seriously. Some have collections of flashlights they talk about and post pictures of the light patterns produced by each. Lots of testing, reviews, and discussion of the latest items to enter the marketplace also.

I have a lot of different flashlights and do like the LED ones for battery life and bright lights. I like to keep a LED keychain light on each set of car and housekeys as they are very cheap (Meritline or even dollar stores) and provide an emergency light when needed. My Maglite would be great as a weapon although I don't find it any better than cheap ones as a flashlight.

CPF is a great forum, and I am a frequent poster over there. Beware though, the hobby can put a dent in your ER plans! As to the OP's question, there are many wonderful LED lights on the market these days and they are dramatically better than Maglites. A good place to start is 4Sevens - 4Sevens.Com.

Back
Top Bottom