Never did it, not even once

Never have had meth, crack, extacy, peyote or heroin.

Been good at math

or turned down a chance for a one night stand :) .... as a young man.

Been happier than this time in my life :dance:

Wow you guys dont leave much to pick from: I've never paid for $€x , or had a tat.

BTW: everything thats been confessed to is not an issue to me. Not that I've done it, it's kinda one of those first stone things.

As long as people live and let live, what a wonderful world! ! I've been blessed today.! Some may not agree, but my family has received a wonderful blessing.

MRG

Never seen: The Sound of Music, Titanic or Star Wars
Never read: The Bible, Harry Potter series
Never viewed: Oprah, X Files, the moon landing
Never fed a baby a bottle (have 2 children)
Never been to Disneyland
Never smoked a cigarette
Never mastered typing

Never had a daughter
Never had a cell phone
Never went to a tanning bed
Never had a new car

A daughter and tanning bed are never going to happen.

I joined because I think I have a good one:

I have never been to a prom.

I went to a 'Dance' once (It was included in my senior dues). I did not dance and I was the first person to leave.

I willingly dance now, but I still dislike dressing up, even for the job I currently have.

I joined because I think I have a good one:

I have never been to a prom.

I went to a 'Dance' once (It was included in my senior dues). I did not dance and I was the first person to leave.

I willingly dance now, but I still dislike dressing up, even for the job I currently have.

Yeah, this is a good one.
Welcome.

I have never paid any interest on credit card charges.
I have never late paying my bills.
I have never used an ATM.
I have never bought a used car.

Never bought a new car
may have used an ATM once
never late on bills
paid interest on a credit card once - my mistake as I'd paid what I thought was due ahead of the cutoff date and didn't realize there were a few bucks due above that amount. In balance though, card companies have paid me thousands more than I've put into their business coffers.

I have never created or used a spreadsheet and am beginning to feel like one of the few people left on earth who have no experience with them. I don't feel the need for them in my personal life either.

The odd thing is that I like numbers and am fairly nimble with them in my head.

I'm with you on three out of the four. The CC company sends us a check every year. DW pays the bills, so I can't take credit there. Never needed to use an ATM. We have only bought one new car, the DW's '05 Prius. All the rest have been used.

The odd thing is that I like numbers and am fairly nimble with them in my head.

Probably the reason you don't need a spreadsheet. If you ever feel the need, there is so much on net/utube in a couple of hours you'll be an expert.

MRG

Well, you are not alone in the universe. There are at least two of us.

Make that three. Then again, I also have no interest in cell phones, smart phones, Facebook, or Twitter. It irks me to see someone texting while driving.

Oh, one more thing on my "never done this" list - even though I was born Jewish, I was never bar mitzvahed, becoming an atheist when I was 13.

Another one:

I never learned how to spin a top. My dad tried to teach me and he gave up.

I've never played golf. (Am I still allowed to retire? :LOL:)

Yes, but it's never too late.

MRG

Sadly, here's another one.....

Must confess: I have NEVER been able to retain anything from classes on Excel. I went to 4 workshops, over a period of about five years. Yet, because I never had reason to use it right away (and never invested time in working with it so I might remember something), it all just evaporated.

I just can't do it. All those boxes make my head spin.

Thank goodness, DH is a master at it--------------- I just turn over all spreadsheet work to him. He plays with that stuff for "fun."

:blush:

I have never used an ATM
I have never cheated on my taxes
I have never been to NYC
I have never gone to bed without brushing my teeth

Back
Top Bottom