New Costco store just opened nearby, what items do u like to buy at Costco.

I find lots of healthy options at Costco. In fact half of our meat, produce and dairy buying is from Costco.

I see people with their carts full of junk in most food stores we visit.

We went in yesterday for some steaks and snacks. This time, they were out of toilet paper, no sanitizer, very low on paper towels, and people were hauling out bottled water like crazy! Leading indicators say the zombie apocalypse is upon us!

I was very excited to see Canadian Walleye Pike at our local Costco here in St Louis. Not sure how I’m going to prepare it keeping Keto style. Used to love it battered and deep fried.

Also found a new Keto snack: https://snackathonfoods.com/product...jkJYl0ujPd9WGnSkygnlhOgvXhYmvKN0aAsJuEALw_wcB

It’s ok for a quick grab, but it does contain sunflower oil (2nd to last ingredient). DH kept cherry picking all the good stuff out of it so what’s mostly left is pumpkin seeds. Sigh.

PSA: The Sanders chocolate covered salted caramels are back in stock. At least in my March circular, they will be $3.00 off starting Wednesday. Something to enjoy while you are in COVID lock down!

OMG, I need a 12 step program to get off those. Each one is a little bite of heaven. I always have a spare canister at the ready, even pre-COVID.

Back
Top Bottom