No Brains..........

J

jazz

Even if it don't take brains to make the money, ya won't be havin it long if ya got no brains

Jazz:

There IS a way for you to keep your money even if you have no brains at all.

Send me a money order for $1000, along with a sase and I'll send you a document detailing how to do this.

"William" will also be, I'm sure, very willing to enroll you in his MLM ponzi scheme that allows you to make money with no brains and no work.

See? Its all there already...you just have to act, and act now! Operators are standing by...
:D

Jazz:

There IS a way for you to keep your money even if you have no brains at all.

Send me a money order for $1000, along with a sase and I'll send you a document detailing how to do this.

See? Its all there already...you just have to act, and act now! Operators are standing by...
:D

TH, You forgot the toll free number, so I can act RIGHT NOW!
Is this a limited offer?

MJ -

You can call me COLLECT!

This is a very limited offer. Limited only to those who will blindly send me a thousand bucks.

If you send TWO thousand, I'll throw in a free limited collectors series item consisting of a random piece of crud I have in my house that wont fit into the trash bin this week.

"Our operators are standing by to take you."

Old tv ad by Universal Mission Church.

BUM

Well, Anna Nicole Smith seems to be alive and kicking, so I guess no brains doesn't hurt all that much.

Thank god, as my wife has already agreed to allow me to marry her granddaughter when I'm in my 90's, providing I've become a billionaire.

Back
Top Bottom