Outbreak of Frivolity - Hints from FIREd Heloise

freebird5825

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hi everyone
It was 54 degrees here today. For my latitude that is a tropical heat wave at this time of year. :cool: The sudden thawing of my brain inspired me to start a silly thread, i.e. have a little fun.
We all know who Heloise is. But I am not aware that she ever wrote a FIREd Hints column.
With all due respect to Heloise, I will share my FIRE HOD (Hint of the Day) and hope you will follow suit.
The rules are there are no rules except for the usual Forum decorum. ;)
Recommended format is a FIRE-related Problem followed by a Solution.

I'll start....

Problem: A flat butt caused by sitting in your armchair for most of the day, surfing the Internet.

Solution: Go outside and sit on a flat surface, preferably a set of stairs. Place both feet flat on the ground. Roll from side to side, back to back, and diagonally until the original "cushion" shape is restored.

Problem : what to accessorize your pj's with so you can run your errands
Solution : pearls are always appropriate or a tasteful scarf . If you are embarrassed about wearing pj's in public then I always go with a tasteful trench in a neutral shade . Nothing to draw the attention to the pj bottoms underneath the classic trench . Should you add earrings ? Of course , earrings are always appropriate but remember you are still in pjs so simple earrings are better and maybe just add a classic watch plus your bag should be fun after all you are still in your pj's at 4 pm .

Problem - Staring at a task you need to do today.

Solution - Roll your eyes, give it a one figure salute with one hand and wave at it with the other. Be sure to make strange noises with your lips, then laugh as you walk away. It can wait until tomorrow.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom