Paging W2R...

Wow!!! I definitely feel sorry for that woman.

If three pound, 13+ inch rats come out of the toilet in my house, as they did in hers, then I'll change, I promise.

If that happens I'll spend half the income of a third world country on an RV the next day! :LOL: And in penance I'll change my username to RV-W2R. :D

How 'bout snakes in toilet? Recently, there was a story of a man who felt intense pain in his you-know-what as he was sitting on the toilet. He jumped up to find a small snake dangling from his whatever. It was reported by AP, so it must be true!

Well, the snake was not poisonous, so the victim would recover and not lose his thing, the news article said at the end.

PS. W2R, I do not think snakes or rats can invade RV tanks so easily. ;)

PPS. Ah hah! Found the article: Toilet snake attack: urban legend comes true? | Reuters

How 'bout snakes in toilet? Recently, there was a story of a man who felt intense pain in his you-know-what as he was sitting on the toilet. He jumped up to find a small snake dangling from his whatever. It was reported by AP, so it must be true!

Well, the snake was not poisonous, so the victim would recover and not lose his thing, the news article said at the end.

Maybe the snake thought it was another snake invading his territory :LOL:

It's not fair! Invading snake has no fangs for self-defense :angel:

Hey, who's the real invader here? Certainly not the toothless snake.

Wow!!! I definitely feel sorry for that woman.

If three pound, 13+ inch rats come out of the toilet in my house, as they did in hers, then I'll change, I promise.

Yeah, me too. First my pants, then my domicile. :LOL:

How 'bout snakes in toilet?

Yikes!! :eek: Obviously NONE of you are hooked up to city sewage - - all these snakes, and rats, and (what's next? spiders? wolverines?) sound like something that would crawl up out of a septic tank.

Those of us who live in civilized, city places don't normally deal with "varmints" climbing out of our toilets. :cool::)

But if worse comes to worst, some of those extreme upper end Class B's do look pretty nice. Too bad they cost more than the GNP of most countries. And until I have rabid rats, rattlesnakes, and other pesky creatures emerging from the toilet facilities in my house on a daily basis, I won't have enough motivation to even think about blackwater tanks.

Sorry, my lady. The "rat woman" home was on the city sewage, because the article (or was it the video newscast) said that city officials promised to set traps in the sewer. It was not clear about the "snake man" home, which was in Taiwan.

Sorry, my lady. The "rat woman" home was on the city sewage, because the article (or was it the video newscast) said that city officials promised to set traps in the sewer.

OK, I just crossed Akron, OH off the list of potential ER locations..... :LOL:

Well, ma'am, there might be more towns like that. How can you be sure?

Hint: An RV has its sewer tanks high and off the ground, and not easily invaded by varmints. If the tanks' integrity is compromised, well, if you fail to notice, others would inform you right away. :cool:

Just like to bring that up for your reconsideration. :angel:

We've never had critters coming out of the toilet but we have had critters backing up the toilet. A few years ago, our sewer line started backing up into the house around the first floor toilet. The plumber sent a camera down the line to see what was blocking it. We could clearly see on the monitor that there was something obstructing the line, but we couldn't figure out what it was. He decided to snake the line and lo and behold pulled a dead squirrel out of there!

Apparently, a squirrel investigating the plumbing vent pipe on our roof fell into it (it wasn't screened). He ended up in our sewer line where he got caught into some tree roots that had broken the line.

We've never had critters coming out of the toilet but we have had critters backing up the toilet. A few years ago, our sewer line started backing up into the house around the first floor toilet. The plumber sent a camera down the line to see what was blocking it. We could clearly see on the monitor that there was something obstructing the line, but we couldn't figure out what it was. He decided to snake the line and lo and behold pulled a dead squirrel out of there!

Apparently, a squirrel investigating the plumbing vent pipe on our roof fell into it (it wasn't screened). He ended up in our sewer line where he got caught into some tree roots that had broken the line.

:yuk: :sick: What a dreadful situation!

PPS. Ah hah! Found the article: Toilet snake attack: urban legend comes true? | Reuters

Yup - I believe. Been there, done that, got the scar and a well founded aversion to dark bathrooms.

:cool: Paging Janet H....

Thanks for thinking of my posterior :cool:
:flowers:

We're still waiting for you to post those photos....

Uh... no.
travel_flying_pig.gif

Back
Top Bottom