Poll:Best way to trim ear hair

What is your preferred method of dealing with ear hair?

• Grab a handful and yank it out

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Use a nosehair trimmer

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • Sewing scissors and cut it

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Tweezers and yank it out

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Let it grow wild and free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let it grow and braid it

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dremel tool with blade

• Weed whacker

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Chain saw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brush hog

• Total voters
Why trim it at all? As long as it's neatly groomed …

longestearhair.jpg

I just use regular clippers. Plus, usually a good haircut will include getting rid of unsightly hair around the ears and eye brows. I go to a cheap place but most ladies will not let you out of the chair without asking if I want those areas clipped. I think they do it for the sake of all womankind.

I keep the nose trimmed. Never had someone offer that, but I don’t think I’ve ever been that unkempt that they would have needed to ask. My dad, on the other hand, does not trim his nose. Eww.

My husband asks his barber to trim it. He tips a bit extra. But so far we get senior discount on hair cut so it’s not too bad. $10 total for hair cut and trim, including eye brows.

What's a barber?... Last time I had a store-boughten haircut was in 1958, the day before we got married, some 60 years ago.

I have DW pull it out as part of our pre-mating grooming ritual.

:D:D:sick:

from the internet:
"The Koogie mates only once a year (if lucky). The female Koogie can be quite aggressive during the pre-mating grooming ritual often causing the male Koogie to weep, run and hide. There is some concern that the Koogie will become extinct by the end of this here century that most of us are living in now."

I voted yank it out, although it's hardly a handful, I usually only need to do one or two hairs at a time, and probably 80/20 by hand/by tweezer.

from the internet:
"The Koogie mates only once a year (if lucky). The female Koogie can be quite aggressive during the pre-mating grooming ritual often causing the male Koogie to weep, run and hide. There is some concern that the Koogie will become extinct by the end of this here century that most of us are living in now."

A pack of lies !!!

A Koogie is not that lucky and nobody is concerned... :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom