Posting from Antigua, Guatemala

obgyn65

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to say hi from Antigua to all my friends on this website. I miss it ! Flying back to the US tomorrow...

Take care

Hope you have been having fun. I know you have been doing great things. Give us a report when you get back.

Glad you are having fun, I took the family there over 20 years ago and we had a great time.

Hope to hear a bit about your trip once you get home.

Safe travels!

hello Gumby - I just posted a few lines in the "What did you do today" thread.

Just took at look at your post. What amazing work you do for those less fortunate. It's hard for me to imagine the conditions many of the people endure there. I think it's important to understand and I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Hello Purron - I will post a few pictures soon. I will post the less graphic ones only. It has been extremely difficult to witness adults and children eating grass in the fields, women being treated like dirt, and kids being abused. Out of decency I will not mention how animals, and pets in particular, are being treated. It is so hard to come back to my "normal" life here in the US, the process takes a couple of days everytime I come back. This website helps me keep my sanity... thank you everyone for your kind words and support.

Just took at look at your post. What amazing work you do for those less fortunate. It's hard for me to imagine the conditions many of the people endure there. I think it's important to understand and I look forward to hearing more about your trip.

I have been asked to post a couple of pictures of patients we saw in Guatemala. A few of the children you see here have been abandoned.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    687.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Back