Rich, here's an RV right up your alley...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
Doc, when I ran across this add your name immediately popped into my mind. For a physician who loves to RV and wants to semi retire, this could be the answer. Not only would it allow you to buy the larger RV you've been wanting and hit the road, you could still keep your hand in the business.

Used 1997 Born Free Dodgen Mobile Clinic for Sale | RVRegistry.com

"This Beautiful OB GYN/Fertility Clinic And Lab Trailer Has Had Minimal Use And Only One Owner. With Under 5000 Miles On Engine, It Looks And Smells Like New!"

"OB GYN/Fertility", "minimal use", "one owner", "looks and smells like new"

There is a joke/punch line somewhere in here.

Used 1997 Born Free Dodgen Mobile Clinic for Sale | RVRegistry.com

"This Beautiful OB GYN/Fertility Clinic And Lab Trailer Has Had Minimal Use And Only One Owner. With Under 5000 Miles On Engine, It Looks And Smells Like New!"

Eureka!!

I'd even be able to deliver babies, something I haven't done for 30 years.

Boy would I love to know the story behind that failed venture.

There's a mobile vet around here who does house calls in an RV she takes door to door. Must be a lot cheaper in the long haul than a fancy rented office.

Ya know, if there was a way to get one license and one malpractice policy that allowed you to practice in all states, it might be fun to go from RV park to RV park, hold office hours for a half day here and there.

Of course the other side is that it might be a good way to ruin an otherwise perfect RV adventure.

Thanks for the link - can't wait to see my DW's reaction.

Boy would I love to know the story behind that failed venture.
I'd be concerned about the original owner, too, especially if that "new car smell" is based on formaldehyde!

You're on to something here. You would think that any number of non-profits or state agencies would pay for an itinerant doc's insurance. (And if they weren't interested then I wonder what General Re could offer.) If nothing else you could let it be known that you're always able to fill your RV with major bab(i)es...

Back
Top Bottom