Road hazards

Excellent demonstration of increased friction reducing travel distance.

This happened on a prototype drive with top management when I worked for MegaMotors, except it was a log truck and it spilled logs all over the road. Fortunately no one was hurt. I was in a rear vehicle in the convoy and missed the real "fun".

How many of you said "Oh no" when the truck tipped?

How many of you said "Oh no" when the truck tipped?

Not me, but after it came to a stop I wanted to scream to the observer to run and help the truck driver get out of the truck! I hope he wasn't injured.

Not me, but after it came to a stop I wanted to scream to the observer to run and help the truck driver get out of the truck! I hope he wasn't injured.

He looked OK to me. I think he deserved a little time in the fish bowl, after almost killing some people.

OTOH there should have been urgency in getting people away from the wreck. There could easily have been some leaking gas and sparking.

He's lucky this didn't happen in America. The guy he almost killed would have pulled out his Glock .40 and busted a clip in this dude's derriere. Summary execution, and biblical justice.

Ha

The car driver is more interested in the condition of his front bumper than he is with the truck driver. Guy needs to get his priorities straight, I mean if the truck driver is dead, who's he gonna sue:confused:

Looks like some nice country though.

No airbags.

Back
Top Bottom