Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is getting on my nerves

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • should be banned for life

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • should be allowed to continue posting

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
none of the above :LOL: He should be hung upside down by his toenails and force read "Hocomania" in the "retire early town square".

Well, he started off extraordinarily badly. I doubt he'll last long here, but the jury is still out (although currently miming hanging him in effigy).

Why didn't he introduce himeslf? If he has such a great scheme to get rich and cheap health insurance, why doesn't he just jump into some threads and enlighten us?

maddythebeagle said:
none of the above :LOL: He should be hung upside down by his toenails and force read "Hocomania" in the "retire early town square".
The noose is around the neck in 8 hours not even half a day. The stool is still under the feet..I feel the nudging trying to knock it loose to close the curtain early. So much, love I feel welcome and at home. :D I believe i can withstand the fire with out a chance of survival. :'(
But as I say:
Hate and love/ shakes hands with blood/ and erase the trust/ as debates spand thru doves/ I have recieved the message but not one saying dry land has yet surfaced

Idevision's words are incomprehensible, and they don't make much sense, either. I think "it" is a spammer.

What has the world come to when spammers can be mistaken for humans?

His poetry is the best thing he posts. I like poetry and philosophical musings but hate crappy products, chain letters, spam and MLM.

Starting to think about kayaks.

Laurence said:
This is too funny, I can't even understand the posts.  Acid trip, anyone?
Could his source of income be related to a settlement from a drug company for some sort of failed experiments involving halucinagens?   :D

Mountain_Mike said:
Why didn't he introduce himeslf? If he has such a great scheme to get rich and cheap health insurance, why doesn't he just jump into some threads and enlighten us?
And you Are correct and i do appologize about my intrusion and how i went about everything, my name is Matthew

((^+^)) SG said:
Could his source of income be related to a settlement from a drug company for some sort of failed experiments involving halucinagens? :D
your right i do get paid by a Health Care Provider big time.... Im a Broker...I can get you a discount on some halucinagens to make the spiral spin,,, but you dont need that ill just send everyone my photo with darts

Back
Top Bottom