This upcoming TX festival isn't canceled

Fed deep fried sheep testicles to my SIL decades ago. Told her they were popcorn shrimp.
Grudge remains firmly in place.

Takes some real stones to still brave going to this festival. I guess they’ve all had negative Covid testes.

If I'm passing through Fredericksburg in August, I'll remember not to pick-up a "sack lunch".

Last edited:
I usually go for the goat milking competition, and of course, those tasty fried lamb testicles (that kind of have a shrimp flavor). :cool:

Last edited:
Sure, it seems nuts, but come Aug. 1 what are you gonad do?
Keep an eye on the family jewels. While you’re there don’t stand close to anyone with a knife.

I could predict the posters in threads like this one with 99% accuracy.

I have a membership list of the Bad Punsters of the World club.

Isn't this down your way? Mountain oysters!

If you go and want to have a ball playing ball, be sure to bring gloves.

Best laughs of the day!
This is why I so enjoy all of you on the forum:LOL:

Not clipped like him, but, let's just say I went under a similar knife procedure.[emoji23]
It's not the same. I helped hold an 350 pound boar while he was cut. I can still hear his squeal. Don't recommend it as he died the next week.

From the article:

"The festival is also asking guests not to share their testicles with others."

Foreplay not allowed, eh?

It's not the same. I helped hold an 350 pound boar while he was cut. I can still hear his squeal. Don't recommend it as he died the next week.

Yeah, that's probably one of the reasons I didn't go any farther with my "procedure". I recall the Doc didn't have enough nurses to hold me down while he removed them so we went for the "mini" version. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom