This weather is awful!! 2008-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little windy today in NE Ohio, but beautiful enough for a CAVS season opening minus ledouchebag

45 mile an hour winds with driving rain in Virginia. Drainage is lousy and roads will start flodding soon.

Central Florida...it's currently 93 degrees after a hot-hot summer. I'm ready for some cooler weather.

60 mile per hour wind gusts. Still have power but there are roof shingles laying around everywhere. Based on pressure, it's the second biggest storm ever for the great lakes area. Waves over Lake Michigan could hit 25 feet. Didn't even know that was possible.

60 mile per hour wind gusts. Still have power but there are roof shingles laying around everywhere. Based on pressure, it's the second biggest storm ever for the great lakes area. Waves over Lake Michigan could hit 25 feet. Didn't even know that was possible.

Some serious stuff went through yesterday.

A central USA hurricane?

We've lucked out so far; 60mph winds, 2.5 inches of rain but NO SNOW.

The Weather Channel is saying that the barometer is reading very low - almost as if we are having a hurricane. Warm in FL?? Come on up - in VA we will hit 36 tomorrow night.

It's 36 here right now going into the 20s tonight.

I don't have to watch the weather anymore. All I have to do is look at your posts because I will be getting the same thing the next day.

I am 500 miles south of home, but my sister up north said that the area got between 2 and nine inches of snow, depending where you were around the tip of Lake Superior. Winds were terrible, my sister said the windows in her place were vibrating. Barometric pressure was at category 2 hurricane level. Lots of people without power in the area but my sister lucked out and didn't lose power. Only a little piece of siding from her house.

I am 500 miles south of home...
I'm 1,000 miles east of home and I also spotted something white and windblown out our front window late today:

Attachments

• IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 3
I looked for a link with pics but couldn't find one. Today was bad enough that portions of the Trans-Canada Highway were closed today (too many jack-knifed semis). I'm only about 150 miles north of that. You can guess what we had. Enjoy (I will, off to PV Monday).

No golf this week.:( Early in the week it rained, yesterday was pretty enough to play but I stayed home waiting on a UPS delivery. Today through the weekend, highs in the mid 50's but windy. Cool and windy doesn't mix well for me. The temps this time of year normally are around 70.

Next week.....nice weather. Sunny, high's close to 70. Bad news.......I have jury duty.:'(

img_996825_0_8baddf207a7ea31cb7dd2a170ed92512.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Always clear crisp night due to our elevation, but looks good and I won't have to cover my garden

Forecast for Eastern Cochise County below 5000 feet
[/FONT]
Area Forecast For:
Issued: November 05, 2010 02:04:46 MST

Today: Sunny. Highs 72 to 77.

Tonight: Clear. Lows 37 to 42.

Saturday: Sunny. Highs 75 to 80.

Saturday night: Mostly clear. Lows 39 to 44.

Sunday: Sunny. Highs 76 to 81.

Sunday night: Mostly clear. Lows 41 to 46.

Monday: Sunny. Highs 72 to 77.

Monday night: Mostly clear. Lows 40 to 45.

Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs 69 to 74.

Tuesday night through veterans day: Mostly clear. Lows 38 to 44. Highs 69 to 75.

The weather in Florida has finally gone to perfect . 70's no humidity ,sunny , sun roof weather , my favorite time of year and the air is finally off !

Perfect weather here too. Highs in the 80s. Lows in the 50s or 60s. Sunny all day. Less than 50% humidity. Light to moderate winds.

Now maybe I have jinxed this, because we really could use some rain around here! It hasn't rained since sometime in September.

Audrey

Lovely day in my Dallas 'burb. Sunny, mid 70's....got my tee shirt, shorts and sandals on. :)

2 days in a row of gorgeous sunshine :cool: and temps in the mid 50s.
I actually had shorts on inside the house while making lasagna yesterday.
I took the Stang out for one more spin (top up) to get it washed and photoinspected for my "new" auto insurance policy. A few more degrees and I would have had the top down. :D

But I know what will be soon be here after Thanksgiving.

Winter has arrived, the last couple of snows missed us but we have it now. About 3 inches on the ground and a predicted high on Thanksgiving of 10 degrees. The older I get the more I hate winter. Had hoped to be moved before now but don't want to leave my house empty in the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom