Tyler, South Carolina........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Will be visiting family there in a few months.

Anything nearby worth visiting? can't tell much from a map..........:(

Smoky Mountains around somewhere?

Thanks!

Is that in Snatchacootchee County?

After 36 years as a South Carolinian, I'll bite...where the heck is Tyler? Not on my maps! Um, where is it near?

Sarah
who is not going to even respond to brewer! Once went to a wedding in Conway, SC and the church was next to a "Snatch and Go" store, which we theorized was some sort of fast food type bordello.... :D

mclesters said:
After 36 years as a South Carolinian, I'll bite...where the heck is Tyler? Not on my maps! Um, where is it near?

Sarah
who is not going to even respond to brewer! Once went to a wedding in Conway, SC and the church was next to a "Snatch and Go" store, which we theorized was some sort of fast food type bordello.... :D

Right near Dillon, off I-95, and highway 57...............

I'm sure it is where Deliverence was filmed.......... :D

mclesters said:
Once went to a wedding in Conway, SC and the church was next to a "Snatch and Go" store, which we theorized was some sort of fast food type bordello.... :D

Oh, c'mon, you HAD to take a pic of that!

brewer12345 said:
Oh, c'mon, you HAD to take a pic of that!

Next time I go to Nebraska (3 weeks), I'm taking a picture of this chain of gas/convenience stores in Iowa:

Kum and Go :eek: :eek: :D :D

I kid you not, I'll take a digital pic and post it here........... ;)

FinanceDude said:
Next time I go to Nebraska (3 weeks), I'm taking a picture of this chain of gas/convenience stores in Iowa:

Kum and Go :eek: :eek: :D :D

I kid you not, I'll take a digital pic and post it here........... ;)

Must be a woman owner!

73ss454 said:
Must be a woman owner!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm thinking of starting my own gas/convenience/adult video store:

Kum, Snatch, Swallow, and Go................... :D :eek: :LOL:

Nords said:
I'm pretty sure they're a popular pair of sisters in Bangkok.

:D :D :D

Love you LONG time, GI Joe!!! ;) ;)

Smoky mountains are ~3-4 hrs away. The beach is a lot closer. Otherwise, probably not much to do. Columbia, SC, Florence, SC, Fayetteville Nc and Raleigh NC are easily a day trip away.

What do you like doing? Outdoorsy? There's the Little Pee Dee State Park :D . Seriously.

brewer12345 said:
Heh! Look at their slogan: "We Go All Out!"

I'm going to gas up at one, and try to indentify the crack ho "local" whose hanging around trolling for lonely truckers and motorists.............. :D

Man, what a country.........capitalism at it's best..........

I'll be they couldn't get "Cum and Go" past the regulators............. :D

justin said:
Smoky mountains are ~3-4 hrs away. The beach is a lot closer. Otherwise, probably not much to do. Columbia, SC, Florence, SC, Fayetteville Nc and Raleigh NC are easily a day trip away.

What do you like doing? Outdoorsy? There's the Little Pee Dee State Park :D . Seriously.

it'll be Easter time? How's the weather? Any good golf courses??

Well, I live in Raleigh about 2 hours north, but around April it's usually rather moderate - perfect golf weather. Highs in the 60's, low 70's. Myrtle beach SC is huge on golf. Pinehurst is about 1-1.5 hours north in NC. There's tons of golf courses up and down the coast of NC and SC.

Forgot to mention you'll be within daytrip distance of Wilmington NC and Charlotte NC.

img_433706_0_d3385b2fdc91ba9e4e6527d589bfed8d.jpg

Maybe you can hang out with this guy.

Alright, back to the original post, you buncha perverts (but wait, didn't I encourage that)! ;)

I and the folks at the Dillon County Development Board still can't find an actual town of Tyler in Dillon's vicinity. But I believe you anyway. :D

Now that my geography quibble is out of the way, I recommend the Little PeeDee State park, same as Justin. There is a nice trail there: the Beaver Pond Nature Trail. Seriously. :D

There isn't much to see up that way, as you might guess, but if you were willing to drive a bit, the Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Island/Myrtle Beach area could provide some golfing and a great destination--Brookgreen Gardens. It is, without a doubt, the most fantastic attraction in our state (and I live in Charleston, where legions of tourists clog our roadways every year). Go if you have the chance. Beautiful gardens, incredible statuary, and a wonderful animal sanctuary area.

Other than that, well, you know you have to go to South of the Border and get a bumper sticker for the car. :D

Sarah

Back
Top Bottom