UFO's who are they ?

Breedlove

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
So I turn on the morning news this morning , some government guy is talking about UFO's . Now the government is looking into these reports and pilots are not afraid to tell of their experiences . Personally , we have had strange things happen to us but never a UFO . What is your experience ?
( This should drag some folks out )

I really want to see a UFO, but no luck so far. Though I still keep looking.

Last edited:
Now all of these pilots are allowed to come out and talk about it . You would think they are there all the time . I look but I have seen nothing . And where we live we have a great view . Some guy on the news this morning talks of super speed beyond anything we have seen . They asked him if he thought it was another country on our planet or something other . He said he would not comment because he did not want to guess.

Last edited:
It is pretty clear that the reported things by military pilots are bugs in their electronics and heads-up displays. There have been no truly visual (unaided by electronics) sightings. Government agencies and contractors don't want to admit flaws in their systems, so they deep-sixed any analysis and their results.

Full disclosure: I used to work with surplus military image intensifiers. They had a lot of problems. Try this: Look at the sun with your eye. How long does it take before you stop seeing a bright spot everywhere else you look?

I really want to see a UFO, but not luck so far. Though I still keep looking.

Smoke enough of that stuff that’s legal in Colorado and and a few other states, and for sure you’ll see some UFOs. :)

I really want to see a UFO, but not luck so far. Though I still keep looking.

I've never seen a UFO even though I've spent more than 60 years looking for one - including eight years flying in the military. My theory is they avoid me because I don't believe in them - the same reason I've never seen bigfoot or a unicorn.

Smoke enough of that stuff that’s legal in Colorado and and a few other states, and for sure you’ll see some UFOs. :)
Don't know about things that fly. I did drive to New Mexico I'm March and received a good old fashioned anal probing. I wasn't smoking or eating any mind altering substances. So who knows?

I thought everyone knew. It's Wakanda!

They asked him if he thought it was another country on our planet or something other . He said he would not comment because he did not want to guess.

One would think that as the number of cameras (phones and security) increases, the number of UFO sightings and photos would also, but that has not happened. Oh, wait, the aliens know we have more cameras so now they use cloaking devices, uh huh.

In the age of everyone having a smartphone, one would think there would be more confirmed videos out there.

Dude, there's a flying saucer in my milk glass. Oh waits that's an Oreo and wow I am so hungry too. How cool is that. Like wow. :LOL:

There is no 15th of April, just as no buildings have a 13th floor

I've never seen a UFO even though I've spent more than 60 years looking for one - including eight years flying in the military. My theory is they avoid me because I don't believe in them - the same reason I've never seen bigfoot or a unicorn.

So if I stop believing in the IRS...

One would think that as the number of cameras (phones and security) increases, the number of UFO sightings and photos would also, but that has not happened. Oh, wait, the aliens know we have more cameras so now they use cloaking devices, uh huh.

:LOL:

Same goes for Bigfoot sightings. Remember how many of those were being reported back in the 70s? You'd think by now we'd have hundreds if not thousands of camera-phone pictures of these huge, furry creatures. Except that they were just bears, or people dressed up in gorilla suits, or the figments of some very suggestible folks' imaginations.

As a kid in the 70s, I was fascinated by UFOs, Bigfoot, ESP, the Loch Ness Monster, spontaneous human combustion, and all the mysterious, paranormal-type stuff they used to feature every week on that wonderfully cheesy show In Search Of... I couldn't get enough of it. Might be fun to go back and watch some of those episodes, now that I think about it. Like the classic episode "In Search Of... The Swamp Monster!" :LOL: Apparently, they're all freely available to watch on YouTube!

Those are drones from the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council, trying to deliver demolition orders. It's a pity they haven't actually been able to deliver any though. Guess they keep getting lost in the uncharted backwaters of the western spiral arm of the galaxy - not much of a GPS (Galactic Positioning System) signal in these parts. The last try was dubbed "Oumuamua" and it got close, but still missed by a little bit.

Speaking of capturing things on cell phones...I have seen a picture of a ghost and it was captured by a cop, but that is a whole other thread.

Those are drones from the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council, trying to deliver demolition orders. It's a pity they haven't actually been able to deliver any though. Guess they keep getting lost in the uncharted backwaters of the western spiral arm of the galaxy - not much of a GPS (Galactic Positioning System) signal in these parts. The last try was dubbed "Oumuamua" and it got close, but still missed by a little bit.

do you know where your towel is?

I have seen a UFO in Breck (Breckenridge) Colorado when we went there in 2014. I pointed it to my wife when we were approaching the town from Denver airport for our vacation. The next morning - the headline in the newspaper was the UFO sighting.

Several pilots have encountered UFOS ... check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pilot+ufo

So .. who are they ... several theories ..

1) The Sumerian Gods - they brought civilization to the human race - they taught agriculture, medicine, astronomy, etc. You might say Abraham came from there. You can see the planetary configuration in their cuniform writings probably 5000-10000 BC.

2) Humans Living in the Center of the Earth - Admiral Byrd mention there was a land beyond the Ice in his expedition there. The Tibetans also have a passage there ... called Shangrila or Shambala ... they mystical city.

3) Other Aliens and possibly secret military people :)

I don't doubt it. Look at how much our technology has advanced in just the last 200 years. Now consider the universe is billions of years old and life would have multiple starting points in other locations. Other lifeforms could be wildly more advanced, even beyond our comprehension.

Few months back, I saw about 10 odd lights in the sky which appeared and never have seen them before. Since then, only have seen as much as about 4.

Unidentified - yes, ET - in this case, probably not.

Urban Financial Oracle? Perhaps some new guy from beautiful downtown Omaha?

Back
Top Bottom