USAA Wealth Mgmt

njonge01

Dryer sheet aficionado
I had a strong sell from USAA Wealth Management, and I transferred my IRA over there from TD Ameritrade. Thus far, I'm really not impressed. I haven't learned anything or had questions answered any better than I've received on this portal, through my own research or on a very helpful portal regarding SEPP.

My trading account is still at TD Ameritrade and I'm considering rolling my IRA right back over there.

Any thoughts?

I don't go through USAA Wealth Management. I was lucky enough to get a regular financial advisor through their toll-free number and I've stayed with her for all my transfers. Every now and then she tells me I really should be using the Wealth Management team and I thank her and tell her I'll call her in a few months just to see how things are going. :cool:

I haven't learned anything or had questions answered any better than I've received on this portal, through my own research or on a very helpful portal regarding SEPP.
Any thoughts?
You've already solved the problem-- you don't need their help to manage your wealth, so maybe it's easier to go to Fidelity or Vanguard where you don't have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom