Weary travelers - FAA airport SITREP site

And if you have an iphone, check out the FAAwait application. It basically brings all that FAA flight delay information directly to your iphone. Very practical.

And if you have an iphone, check out the FAAwait application. It basically brings all that FAA flight delay information directly to your iphone. Very practical.

Passed on the FAAwait app info to the gal - she, being one who forages rather than taking forcefeeding, pointed me at the app tripchill - scope out the demo here: TripChill Overview Video

Might have been useful in your recent attempt to spend the season in Europe.

We haven't tried it - wanted her creditcard info, which she wouldn't give just to dryrun the site, but looks amazing. Oh iphone - is there anything you can't do?

Top 148 Free iPhone Applications - 148Apps

Passed on the FAAwait app info to the gal - she, being one who forages rather than taking forcefeeding, pointed me at the app tripchill - scope out the demo here: TripChill Overview Video

Might have been useful in your recent attempt to spend the season in Europe.

We haven't tried it - wanted her creditcard info, which she wouldn't give just to dryrun the site, but looks amazing. Oh iphone - is there anything you can't do?

Top 148 Free iPhone Applications - 148Apps

Whoa! Tripchill looks pretty cool! Right now I use the "Flight Track" app and it does a fine job of tracking flights in real time. But I like Tripchill's "alert" feature . I can't tell you how glad I was to have my iphone with me on that trip! I used it to get rerouted, reserve my hotel rooms when I got stranded, track my checked baggage which had been delayed, and even call my relatives in Europe for free (via Skype) to let them know that I couldn't make it. Just awesome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom