What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Love my InstantPot yogurt! I just line a colander with cheap coffee filters and put it on a bowl in the fridge overnight. The whey is great used in making bread, as well. I think taking the excess huge filters from the office is one of the few things I miss about w*rk. Or not.

I did the coffee filters and collander thing first, but my colander only holds a 1/2 gallon so I had to do it twice.

Did you know that you can freeze some whey and thaw it out to use as the next batch starter so you don't have to use your precious yogurt?

Another wired mouse for my laptop.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005EJH6RW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you like this kind of mouse, it is only $6.99 and can withstand extremely rough treatment.

I am clumsy, old, arthritic, and overly excitable, and consequently treat a mouse worse than any child ever has and far worse than I did in my 40's or 50's. This is why I prefer a wired mouse. It gets accidently flung hard at the floor several times a day, and the wire lets me retrieve it without having to get down on my hands and knees each time. The amazing thing is that it survives all the mistreatment and keeps on working. It's unbelievably rugged! The last one I bought was in April of 2017 and it is amazing that it lasted so long.

This would be a great mouse for a grandchild who is rough on computer equipment.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 264
These were great!

Yonisun Sound Dampening Door Bumpers, 1/2" Diameter, Sheet of 100

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 229
1. Silicone brake caliper pin grease (4 oz tube)

2. Set of windshield wiper blades for my truck

3. Case of canned dog food

4. Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc4 Men's Electric Razor, 4-Blade Cordless with Wet/Dry Shaver

Seems like a lot, but I like to group orders.

Enzymatic dog toothpaste - paying for a cleaning every year to get the tartar off is getting old, and when he gets old, the anesthesia is an issue.

Replacement H2O filter for the RV - I get a new one each spring.

Replacement toilet fill valve. Installed it this morning - only hard part was taking out the old one because the brilliant person who installed the old one obviously didn't follow the "hand tighten only" instructions for the lock nut. Grrrrrrrr.

6" cans for recessed lighting & receptacles with USB ports. Way less expensive than big box guys.

6" cans for recessed lighting & receptacles with USB ports. Way less expensive than big box guys.

There are USB ports for recessed cans which would be installed into the ceiling?

--wiper blades for the Honda
--soft frisbee for neighbor's yellow lab (sometimes dog sit to get my lab fix since losing the pup last year)

How is that working? I'm going to order for my lab.

I had previously tried two other toothpastes from the pet store and our otherwise sweet little dog basically tried to bite me every time I tried to brush his teeth. The reviews for this one said that the dogs love it, and it seems to work well for tartar, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste

So far, so good - I actually just finished the first real brushing after giving him a chance to get acclimated to it first. I'm going to try to do it 3-4 times a week to see if the tartar stays away (he just had his teeth cleaned last week).

I had previously tried two other toothpastes from the pet store and our otherwise sweet little dog basically tried to bite me every time I tried to brush his teeth. The reviews for this one said that the dogs love it, and it seems to work well for tartar, so I thought I'd give it a try.

So far, so good - I actually just finished the first real brushing after giving him a chance to get acclimated to it first. I'm going to try to do it 3-4 times a week to see if the tartar stays away (he just had his teeth cleaned last week).
I've been using that on our pup for years. Works pretty well, but the rear most molars are hard to reach and sometimes I have to use dental tools to scale the tartar at the gum line. The dog likes the flavor.

IThe reviews for this one said that the dogs love it, and it seems to work well for tartar, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I use the Virbac enzymatic toothpaste (claims to be poultry flavor, but who would know?) to brush our dog's teeth every night. She's not crazy about it, but puts up with it. It seems to help a lot. She's 18 YO now (miniature poodle), and anesthetizing her for a real cleaning is risky, so I'm hoping this reduces or eliminates the need for that.
I've been using that on our pup for years. Works pretty well, but the rear most molars are hard to reach and sometimes I have to use dental tools to scale the tartar at the gum line. The dog likes the flavor.
Dang. Your pooch let's you scrape tartar from his/her teeth? I don't think there are enough dog treats in the world for that.

..........Dang. Your pooch let's you scrape tartar from his/her teeth? I don't think there are enough dog treats in the world for that.
Yea, I'm sure it depends on the dog's temperament. This pup is a real sweetheart - she lies still while I trim her nails, too.

A digital caliper which arrives today. Don't know what things I'll measure but sure I'll find something :popcorn:.

Attachments

• 811EaB4u8cL._SL1500_.jpg
    811EaB4u8cL._SL1500_.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom