What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Got suckered into a new drone. Had been looking at one and then BOOM, 1/3 off...
And it fell under the 0% interest, I might go back and make a list of all the stuff we got thru Amazon for the house... got to be over a couple grand.

Which model?

Another bag of powdered liver - and I tried a new collegian powder by Terranics called Multi Collagen with Type I, II, III, V and X Biotin, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.

(I really didn't need the extra biotin, but I wanted Type I, II and III forms of collagen.)

A mattress topper and a pedometer (the kind that just counts steps and nothing else)

Two new school uniform shirts for grandson, a box of small packages of hand sanitizer wipes for car and travel, a set of four cups with lids for grandkids.

A concrete cutting disk for the angle grinder for cutting out/widening some narrow cracks in the sidewalk before filling.

2 liter olive oil. Costco prices have gone up recently so I saved $3 buying from Amazon. However the same brand has gone up from $16.98 at end of January to now $18.98.

Carburetor for our push lawn mower, in case my efforts to clean the existing carburetor and get the mower running are not successful.

Garmin Varia Radar Seat Rail Mount
ASIN B0CBL9J67N

For the seat rail posts of my newest folding bicycle, so quick radar unit swaps between bikes. The advantage is that it is a higher mount for better visibility, and also fits the new Garmin Varia Radar Camera units.

I also have mirrors on both bikes, but the radar unit in conjunction with a cycle computer gives way more information about the # of approaching cars and their relative speeds. Plus EVs are much quieter than ICE vehicles!

Can of spray paint... Free shipping $2 cheaper than Lowes which is nearly 60 mile drive.

Back
Top Bottom