What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

On sale because February is American Heart Month:

Omron Wireless Upper Arm Pressure Monitor

Sold by Amazon, arrived 4 hours after ordering.

What I appreciate is that the Omron Connect app integrates with Apple Health, and automatically updates unit clock to match phone time.

Did I read that right? It's solar powered? How does that w*rk? You can only use it when the sun shines?? Even here, that's pretty iffy - not to mention that (thankfully) we get very little direct sunlight into our apartment (which is why we need no AC.) YMMV

Last edited:
New cartridge for my under $100 Brother black and white laser printer. The original was probably at least 10 years old.

I bought a shower head, this is the second one, six months ago I bought one for our bathroom shower.
I recently put in an outdoor shower and needed a shower head.
I bought a second one of the same model. Very happy with it.

Attachments

• Showerhead.jpg
    Showerhead.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 4
Lately Amazon has been screwing up our orders, sometimes sending the wrong product and even once a double order. Their customer service is great and they usually tell us to keep the items and then they send us the correct item. This seems to be a problem more in 2024 than in previous years. Anyone else noticing or having similar experience lately ?

Lately Amazon has been screwing up our orders, sometimes sending the wrong product and even once a double order. Their customer service is great and they usually tell us to keep the items and then they send us the correct item. This seems to be a problem more in 2024 than in previous years. Anyone else noticing or having similar experience lately ?

Not so much screwups, but just weird stuff.

I ordered a state highway map for 4 different states in one order. 2 maps came by USPS in separate packages. The other 2 came by Amazon later in the afternoon.

And the pistol shooting targets that I ordered last week. I had to sign for them on delivery. I have never had to sign for an Amazon delivery before.

I typically get about two or three shipments from Amazon each month. So far they have been spot on. Sometimes it's delayed an extra day but that's because of USPS.

Last edited:
I wanted another cheap bike speedometer/odometer and found one on Amazon for $3. Yes, $3! And rather than have the sender connected by a wire, it's wireless.

I bought two. Of course the instructions are hard to tease apart, but I got one of them installed and working.

These are the good old days!

Car tire inflator and multimeter...

Recently bought an Apple Carplay wireless adapter for DW:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDC5HHWZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Could not get it to reliably auto-connect to her phone, so just returned it. Not sure if it was defective, or just not compatible with the car or phone (though the info says it was)

Return process was simple through a UPS store.

This is the first return I have ever made, but we are not heavy users. Maybe 10 to 20 purchases per year.

Dental Floss, just before my free prime trial ran out, 6 packages for $6.00. Cheaper than Walmart and delivered in one day! I get 3 free trials a year and the occasional $1.99 for a week. I save all my ordering for then or order more than $35.

Crucial X9 Pro 2TB Portable SSD

They're making these external drives smaller and smaller. 2 TB (can get up to 4 TB) crammed into a tiny device thinner and slightly wider than a Zippo lighter (showing my age).

91ptgmmvKFL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Crucial X9 Pro 2TB Portable SSD

They're making these external drives smaller and smaller. 2 TB (can get up to 4 TB) crammed into a tiny device thinner and slightly wider than a Zippo lighter (showing my age).

91ptgmmvKFL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

I remember my dad's Zippo lighter. He was born 1910. So, I'm unsure what age you are showing. :blush:

When cleaning out DMIL's home after she passed my DW found her dad's Zippo. I asked and now have it. Not that I'll ever use it but that sound opening and closing it is so distinctive. It's a keepsake for me.
BTW I think Zippo will still repair or replace any Zippo regardless of age or condition.

FIT KING Leg Air Massager for Circulation and Relaxation Foot and Calf Massage with Handheld Controller 3 Intensities 2 Modes

For the wife

Blue tooth stereo amp.

By the way Zippo sells butane conversions for vintage Zippos. Bough one awhile back off Amazon for the once in awhile I need a lighter in the shop.

Got suckered into a new drone. Had been looking at one and then BOOM, 1/3 off...
And it fell under the 0% interest, I might go back and make a list of all the stuff we got thru Amazon for the house... got to be over a couple grand.

The complete set of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, books 1-7. I think the last time I read one of those books was in the 1970's and I'm sure I never read all of them. Back then the only way I found books was either in the library or a book store so some surely slipped by me.

Also a set of SDS plus drill bits and chisels for my new Milwaukee 1 inch SDS plus drill.

Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Professional, WP-660
ASIN B00HFQQ0VU

My dentist recommended the Waterpik brand, and said the simplest countertop model with a reservoir is fine. Any model, except for the one that comes with integrated tooth brush (buys and tests all the models in order to make informed recommendations.) Luckily this well-rated model is on 42% sale, lowest price since Black Friday.

Just ordered and getting free same day delivery.

New reflective collar, harness & leash for our Nikki girl. We are heading for our 1st camping trip of the season so we want her to be styling around the campground day or night!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom