What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

The last thing I ordered was a great Meuller ankle brace in February. I'd injured mine and this was very supportive during recovery.

Spiral filament Edison style light bulbs.

Auto seat cushion riser for DW since she is 4" shorter than she was last year and can't see out of the car very well. :facepalm:

Bedroom slippers. Mine are 20 years old and look it. Supremely comfortable but I'm tired of looking at them.

I bought some new sandals to wear around the house. I don't need them, but just bought them as a frivolous impulse. They look very comfy, with gel or memory foam or something in the soles, and a Velcro strap to make the fit perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GSYVDVQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1

After wearing them for a while, I decided I'd rather have a style without Velcro. So, I bought another pair of frivolous, comfy, totally unnecessary, wear-around-the-house slides! :LOL:

If the market wasn't doing so well, and if FIRECalc wasn't giving me green lights galore, I'd not buy them. I have never had an Imelda Marcos type of shoe fetish like some women do, but maybe I am acquiring it in my old age? Who knows. Anyway, SOMEBODY's got to stimulate the economy so why not. Here's what I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PZBSCEK/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got the last pair that were offered by Amazon at a lower price, and used my Amazon Visa card rewards to get the price down to $26. That's less than I am saving each month by switching from Verizon to Cricket, so there's my excuse to the LBYM tyrant within. Anyway, I think these will be fun to wear.

Took advantage of Prime Day to order a couple of LED light fixtures for the garage. Price was about 5% lower than the last time I looked at them, plus I get 20% back because of Prime Day.

I ordered a folding two wheel dolly. But, what is really interesting is the charge for two day shipping. :eek: Needless to say, I chose the Free Shipping. :D

Last edited:
I ordered a small refrigerator that will eventually go under the counter at the back of the home theater room. Right now it will serve as a beer cooler up at the house. :) (I'm getting tired of having to go down to the motor home for beer every time someone shows up.)

Just got these cables. Very nice. Why can't I post a pic?

Try the "Post Reply" button lower left. Then "manage attachments" and upload a jpg to your post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 7.52.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 7.52.50 AM.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 32
I ordered a small refrigerator that will eventually go under the counter at the back of the home theater room. Right now it will serve as a beer cooler up at the house. :) (I'm getting tired of having to go down to the motor home for beer every time someone shows up.)

It was scheduled for 2 day delivery to be delivered on the 13th. It made it to the Denver UPS distribution center at noon on the 11th. It did not leave that facility until 10:00 pm on the 13th. They updated my delivery day on the 14th to the 14th. It arrived in the Colorado Springs Distribution center at 3:00 am on the 14th but did not make it on the delivery truck. Now it is in limbo at least until Monday. I hope it has not been damaged. This is the first time UPS has dropped the ball and I get a lot of stuff via UPS from Amazon.

Big Amazon order that should be arriving today. Of course, it was supposed to arrive last Saturday, got to my local distribution center and disappeared. Included:

Microfiber Sheets, King sized
Moto G Plus (5th Generation) to replace temperamental One Plus One mobile phone
Etekcity Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver Audio Adapter (NFC-Enabled) for Sound System

Re-ordering on prime day saved me $40 on the phone and $4 on the bluetooth adapter, so I have stopped complaining too much.

Here's something I DIDN'T order from Amazon:
95 oz. box of Tide Ultra Free & Gentle powder: $28 at AMZN for 81 oz. (less stuff)

Walmart has 95 oz box for less than half the price. Need to check and not assume.........

Here's something I DIDN'T order from Amazon:
95 oz. box of Tide Ultra Free & Gentle powder: $28 at AMZN for 81 oz. (less stuff)

Walmart has 95 oz box for less than half the price. Need to check and not assume.........
Always, and not just for Amazon but for ANY retailer!!! It doesn't pay to just blindly assume that everything any retailer sells is the cheapest possible.

Syntha 6 protein powder (3lb) during the Prime sale for $24.99

Woohoo...Amazon messed up and sent me the 5lb jar which cost $50.

Back
Top Bottom