What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Update. I called amazon, I told them my lousy dehumidifier I just bought for 169.99 said it came with a drain hose. The wanted to send me for free a $35 drain hose. I told them no, I already went to the hardware store and got a hose for 15 bucks. They issued me a 15 dollar refund. I go online to rate this lousy machine and I see they reduced the price by $15 dollars. Is that something they do after a complaint?

You may be the only one seeing the $15 price reduction. They did that in case you decide to return it.

A distributor for the Fiero. With my Amazon Prime benefit it's about 10% cheaper than Rockauto and the shipping is quicker.

A Lot HDD and a Little Bit SSD

Just ordered a hybrid hard drive. Not a quick as a pure SSD, but faster than just HDD. In other words, "Somewhere between right and wrong" :cool:.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IEKG484

Gonna give this a shot. Will try and be content with this until the price of a 1 TB SSD drops down to a sweeter price (as in $99, which is still awhile away.

Attachments

• hybrid drive.jpg
    hybrid drive.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I love Amazon and I have Prime and use it all the time!

Got a case of facial tissues and a case of toilet paper delivered to my door. So easy.

Today I ordered:

1) a package of three more motion detecting, battery operated LED nightlights, the kind you just stick on the wall. I love these nightlights! I never, ever have to fumble around in the dark, trip and fall, bump into things, and so on.

2) diabetic test strips

3) Viactiv (calcium supplement)

4) a new electric countertop grill; not a Foreman (contact) grill, but the type that does one side at a time. I grill a lot and my old grill is getting a little scuzzy by now. It will be nice to have a shiny new grill that is still as non-stick as it is supposed to be.

Yesterday I ordered a box of nonperishable grocery staples from Amazon Prime Pantry. It should arrive during the eclipse (oops! :LOL:).

Last edited:
A time delay fuse ($9) for my Haier dehumidifier that died last week. Opened it up and found the blown fuse. Love when a simple fix save me about $160

Adult diapers, Kleenex, and guitar strings. Sounds like a tv show, or maybe country western song?

Float valve kit. Just ordered today and will install in a few days. Current one that lasted about 4 years.

Attachments

• 31mwIcMm6hL._SX425_.jpg
    31mwIcMm6hL._SX425_.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 23
Part for my Braun razor. $33. on Amazon, $60. from a local retailer.

Just ordered a grocery cart for when I don't want to drive ( trying to find a parking space is horrible) to the local grocery store, plus don't want to kill my shoulders carrying bags without a cart.

Attachments

• cart.jpg
    cart.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 31
Just ordered a grocery cart for when I don't want to drive ( trying to find a parking space is horrible) to the local grocery store, plus don't want to kill my shoulders carrying bags without a cart.

Nice cart!!! That looks perfect for the intended use.

Doesn't arrive for a couple of days. Might come in handy for some after Labor Day sales :).

Ordered an electronic temperature controller for my kegerator build. I'm amazed that it displays the temperature and can control both cooling and heating (which I won't use) for only about $15. I bought a single stage analog controller a number of years ago and it cost upwards of $75. Progress I guess.

I also ordered an eclipse T shirt since I didn't find one on my recent eclipse trip.

Last edited:
JML Heavy Warm Blanket, Plush Blankets King Size 85" x 95" - Korean Style, Crystal Velvet, Silky Soft, 9 Pounds, 2 Ply Printed, Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Hypoallergenic Raschel Fleece Blanket
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Return eligible through Sep 24, 2017
$69.99

JML Heavy Warm Blanket, Plush Blankets King Size 85" x 95" - Korean Style, Crystal Velvet, Silky Soft, 9 Pounds, 2 Ply Printed, Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Hypoallergenic Raschel Fleece Blanket
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Return eligible through Sep 24, 2017
$69.99

That's so pretty! I love fleece blankets, and that one is nice and large. I think this is the one you got, though it comes in several colors.

https://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Warm-B...m+Blanket,+Plush+Blankets+King+Size+85"+x+95"

Used the cart for the maiden voyage this afternoon at the grocery store.

Overall, I really like the cart. The two tiny swivel wheels in the front makes all the difference as I don't tilt the cart to move. Plus, around the store, I can push the cart forward whereas some carts have to roll backwards.

As for durability, time will tell.

Ordered the remastered Sgt Pepper album. Has an extra CD with seminal versions.
Comes with autorip, so you can download and play immediately.

Back
Top Bottom