What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Herb keeper, sick of my cilantro turning to mush before I use it all..it really did almost triple its lifespan, now I just wish I had bought a bigger one.

A new rug for in front of my kitchen sink. I dropped a glass frying pan lid upside down the other night right smack dab in the center of my rug. It shattered into a billion pieces. Rather than take the chance of not getting all the little shards out of the rug, I threw it away and bought this one instead. It really brightens up the kitchen and goes well with my decor.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071SFQKS1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

40-pound-humichar.jpg

HUMICHAR® is a mix of Humic Acid and BioChar to improve soil health, lawn health, plant health, and REDUCE THE USE OF FERTILIZERS.

My BIL sent me a link about this stuff a few years back suggesting I use it in my garden. His kids then did a science project on the stuff as a presentation.

My wine industry newsletter referenced this topic, warning that more research is needed, don't start this procedure in vineyards yet. I couldn't find the link from the newsletter, but did find this article.

https://ethz.ch/en/news-and-events/eth-news/news/2014/04/biochar-is-there-a-dark-side.html

In these days of organic, biodynamic, sustainable, green, self-sustaining, non irrigation, and whatever other new fangled marketing farming technique that will give you an edge, if the industry says wait, then I'll wait.

Last edited:
Remote control extender cable. I have a media player with a terrible remote.

Hope the extender does the trick.

Attachments

• remote extender.jpg
    remote extender.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 42
A Cubii and an apron. I tried to buy an apron locally but they were much more expensive.

Quick fyi...looked to buy some bug spray on Amazon..(2pk) price was around $12
Went to local Lowes and found the same 2pk for $4...just sayin...perhaps some virus gouging...

A smash burger press and melting dome to make the perfect burger. We can now make gourmet burgers with a nice caramelized crust like Shake Shack or Meat Market (UK) at home. We use brioche buns and all fresh ingredients.

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 38
  • cmd-108_main_1.jpg
    cmd-108_main_1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 38
  • cisb-111_product_3000.jpg
    cisb-111_product_3000.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 37
Quick fyi...looked to buy some bug spray on Amazon..(2pk) price was around $12
Went to local Lowes and found the same 2pk for $4...just sayin...perhaps some virus gouging...

That sort of "opportunistic pricing" was commonplace long before the virus, usually from Amazon third party vendors looking to snag an unsuspecting purchaser who didn't bother checking prices elsewhere.

My BIL sent me a link about this stuff a few years back suggesting I use it in my garden. His kids then did a science project on the stuff as a presentation.

My wine industry newsletter referenced this topic, warning that more research is needed, don't start this procedure in vineyards yet. I couldn't find the link from the newsletter, but did find this article.

https://ethz.ch/en/news-and-events/eth-news/news/2014/04/biochar-is-there-a-dark-side.html

In these days of organic, biodynamic, sustainable, green, self-sustaining, non irrigation, and whatever other new fangled marketing farming technique that will give you an edge, if the industry says wait, then I'll wait.
I’m more interested in the humic acid than the biochar, but a lot has been learned and turf management (what I use it for) experience gained in since your article from 6 years ago. There are countless articles online sharing the actual benefits.

Cordless hair clippers.

They work like a charm. Perfect.

A 1TB portable external SSD hard drive, to use for my weekly (laptop) computer backups instead of my present, slower portable external hard drives.

FINALLY I found something that was a want, not a need, so I could blow a little dough at last. Thank goodness, I was getting out of practice. :LOL:

EDIT: Forgot to say it is USB 3.1 and Amazon buyers rated it at 4.9 out of 5 stars. :D

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 211
A 1TB portable external SSD hard drive, to use for my weekly backups instead of my present, slower portable external hard drives.

FINALLY I found something that was a want, not a need, so I could blow a little dough at last.

Very nice. I just bought a 126gb USB 3.0 so I can tonight flash it to dual boot win10/win7 on my Home Theaters NUC.

I feel 10 will be better for streaming sharing where my custom. Win7 codecs will be better for when I am using theater to watch. So if watching THEN win7 else win10. Thats the idea at least.

Edit to add I use 2 12TB for movies, a 6TB for photos and a 1TB for Music plus the ☁ of course

Attachments

• 15945047252089195452861801212714.jpg
    15945047252089195452861801212714.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
A electric garden tiller which uses a cord not battery powered. I have a small 25x25 foot garden spot and is well established and loose soil.
It will be nice not to have to feed it gas, change oil and all the maintence that goes along with gas powered equipment.

New gun cleaning kit for my 9mm Luger.

Motor oil and filter for my next oil change on the Mustang convertible.

New sweat pants to wear once I get my rowing machine.

Pulseoximeter . Spice tiered shelf. Foils for highlighting hair. Another echo dot bc I use them so much. COQ10.

Last edited:
A card shuffler because we have about worn ours out playing card games with our 8 yr. old DGD she loves to play Uno and phase 10!

What brand and dose?

Nature's Bounty - 10,000 mcg, 120 softgel, 3 bottles.

Talk to your doctor before taking these.

This was a refill. I have been taking it for about a year and my hair is much thicker and healthier. My hair also grows faster and so do my nails. They are also stronger and healthier.

I don't want to be part of the "Valley of Temples" and one capsule a day will keep me out.

Last edited:
Pellet smoker tube (12") to add to my Treager. Didn't know these gadgets existed. Can be used to add extra smokey flavor for hot or cold smoking.

UMP protein powder, vanilla flavor

books: U S Grant memoirs and

Grant and Sherman: The Friendship That Won the Civil War

Back
Top Bottom