What's your sign?

I was born on November 15th... someone else can tell me what that is.

egads, you're a scorpio and you don't know it?! better go google it...:p we can be passionate, insightful, intense, defensive and very loyal, among other things...

closer to sagitarius side, so it saves you some of the gloom of some deep in the sign-scorpios (i only know from my experience - i'm scorpio (cusp of libra) and my mom, sister, SO are all scorpios)...i know all sides of this sign!

No worries, Dessert, I'm a goat as well.
Capricorns: those bossy freelance naggers that are always ready to run your life! :)

So far I'm the only Aquarius !

ok, i'll fess up just to keep you company even though, according to legend, we're supposed to be more independent than this.

i too am aqueerius. surprised? saggitarian rising. born on a new moon. my mother and a parapsychologist friend of hers once had a reading done of me which scared them all so much that they didn't let me know of it until about 15 years later.

accordingly, i'm a extremely old soul, which is just a polite way of telling me that i'm a slow learner. also i'm a thursday's child so, paradoxically by that, i still have far to go.

ok, i'll fess up just to keep you company even though, according to legend, we're supposed to be more independent than this.

i too am aqueerius. surprised? .

Maybe this is why we both love the water ? I'm very close to Capricorn so I'm a pushy free spirit !

Another one.

Aquarius.jpg

we can be passionate, insightful, intense, defensive and very loyal, among other things...

I'm a Scorpio, not that it has ever meant much to me...but the above is usually a pretty good description.:D

R

I'm guessing you're either married to one or your mom is one!

Nah, the goat is the Capricorn--I'm just frightfully honest! I have this funny little Astrology book by Julia Bondi that I got somewhere that has a hilarious description of Capricorns: Capricorns will naturally assume responsibility and authority. They enjoy giving advice, managing people, and solving problems.

I had a friend tell me I could print that on a card with my picture. :D

And here's the Scorpio description:
They are intense, perceptive, determined, passionate, jealous, and revengeful. It is important for Scorpios to work with and to choose as friends those as trustworthy as they are...you will never totally know Scorpios because part of their nature is reserved for them alone and cannot be shared with anyone.

Nah, the goat is the Capricorn--I'm just frightfully honest! I have this funny little Astrology book by Julia Bondi that I got somewhere that has a hilarious description of Capricorns: Capricorns will naturally assume responsibility and authority. They enjoy giving advice, managing people, and solving problems.

I had a friend tell me I could print that on a card with my picture. :D

ah i see! :D good to have a sense of humor.

scorpios are the most misunderstood sign ! we're warm and fuzzy, just because we hold lifelong grudges (if we haven't resolved our issues in therapy or somewhere)...doesn't mean we aren't fun to be around...O0

Julia Bondi must know me. Very good description! :D

I am on the cusp...Scorpio and Saggitarius.

Don't lose your head
To save a minute.
You need your head
Your brain is in it.
Burma Shave

As a child, I loved those Burma Shave signs. I thought I would never forget the one on the way to granma's but the ole brain power fades; it may have been, like your example, a caution against speeding.

-----

Question for OP and all--does your screen persona have a different sign from your actual birth sign? "Fluffy" is a Leo whereas I'm a Virgo.

Given the number of people that know their sign and know what it means, I'm surprised the numbers on the psychics thread in the affirmative are so low.

Back
Top Bottom