Who's watching the watchers?

I don't know how much watching goes on now. I do know that the FBI used to spend too much time watching people that they shouldn't have bothered to watch.

The last page of my FBI filed, when it was closed in 1974:

img_516654_0_91bc2c7c6d57479d3f48fa193bca79ef.jpg

(It looks like most of the rest of my file--anything interesting is blacked out. Probably uninteresting stuff too. :))

Martha said:
The last page of my FBI filed, when it was closed in 1974:
And people wonder what we do all day... file FOIA requests on ourselves!

Nords said:
And people wonder what we do all day... file FOIA requests on ourselves!
And, some believe--if there wasn't a file on you before, there will be after you file the FOIA request.

Hell - I keep a file on myself - just in case those bureaucratic dorks lose mine.

I may be old but I'm not dead - trust no one.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - 8)

BTW - my SUV is not black - but I got's cool shades 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

justin said:
Dang - I better watch out.

You better not cry... :p

"Santa Claus wears a red suit, he's a Communist;
has a beard and long hair, must be a pacifist.
What's in that pipe that he's smoking..."

Arlo Guthrie

Egads,
it appears that Gerald Ford's first month in office was spent collecting data on Martha.

He was from Grand Rapids, Michigan and probably disliked Minneapolis (sophisticated, citified) lawyers.

As he stated in his autobiography, "my intent was to root out the liberal, commie, weed smoking, perverts in our society".

I left for Canada the day he took office. Never got past Sacramento but I woulda had not the VW van lost the windshield when Cass Elliot needed a Heimlich maneuver.

But when I saw my FOIA report it contained several thousand pages and each download had a grade of A, A minus, B plus, etc. And marked with "For Eyes Only".

I'm sure they're still after me but a least those cops on Car 54 are all gone now. I can rest until the next set of coppers come after me.

Top of the world, ma.

Back
Top Bottom