Wife from Russia (or Eastern Europe)?

Whenever/wherever a person finds love; I think that's truly wonderful. No one should have to live alone. However, I am perplexed as why there are discussions only on men seeking brides not only in their own country, but other countries as well.

I have yet to see discussions on "male orders". Hmmmm.

Whenever/wherever a person finds love; I think that's truly wonderful. No one should have to live alone. However, I am perplexed as why there are discussions only on men seeking brides not only in their own country, but other countries as well.

I have yet to see discussions on "male orders". Hmmmm.
Oh, I can always count on this lady for leaving me a solid lead in. :D
I'll do a "male order" - send me a 6'2" Scottish man named Sean with nice abs, a muscular hairy chest, tight gluteus maximus, a good gun grip, and who prefers it "shaken not stirred". >:D

bbbamI.. never met an Italian man who WOULD NOT spontaneously offer certain attentions. Never met a US man who spontaneously WOULD. ;)

Uhm, I placed my "order".. a kind of 'standing' order. :D

Scottish...Italian...this "other countries idea" makes a whole lot more sense now....:cool:

bbbamI.. never met an Italian man who WOULD NOT spontaneously offer certain attentions. Never met a US man who spontaneously WOULD. ;)

Well, don't diss US men without trying more of us.

Ha

Just noticed that what pedorrero apparently wants to import is a:

:duh:

Any pointers on importing a :duh: ?

I bet there are any number of these, from varying origins all over the globe.

I hope the :duh: listens to him attentively, and that the :duh: cooks and cleans to his liking. Perhaps the DUH :duh: even bears him :duh: offspring, of which he shall ( in :duh: nature) take :duh: notice, if any.

---
ha.. I think I have made a decent survey.. what's the suggested sampling rate?

It's called years of training by American women. Apparently we're to see cleavage (upper and lower) and pretend we're just looking at a side of top sirloin. After a while, I have more reaction to a side of top sirloin. :)

Probably because while neither the American nor the Italian like jail, the Italian isn't going to go to jail for spontaneously offering certain attentions.

Maybe American women should carry around bottles of barbeque sauce so we know they are the type who aren't going to accuse us of rape if they decide they didn't like it a week later. I'd love some top sirloin with BBQ sauce right about now.:smitten:

:confused:? SO SORRY buns ..

Having cultivated (both my beaux and I, historically) a total ANTI-fashion. we all accepted ea. other for what we were. More Animal than Plastic. Dunno if yiz can still get away with this today, but as far back as about 1990-2000 I know aspects of a "natural" approach still worked somewhat.

---
FoA.. please.. you are making me giddy with your talk of BBQ sauce!

:) ;) ;) :D

Being a married lady since 2000 I hardly entertain such ideas on a personal level... but I sympathize with the aspiring American gentleman.

Even as a lady, I, too, am perplexed by the -completely mixed and perverse- Hooter-esque sexual messages/non-messages.

Being a married lady since 2000 I hardly entertain such ideas on a personal level... but I sympathize with the aspiring American gentleman.

Even as a lady, I, too, am perplexed by the -completely mixed and perverse- Hooter-esque sexual messages/non-messages.

A difficult field to navigate. I never did figure it out.

:confused:? SO SORRY buns ..

Having cultivated (both my beaux and I, historically) a total ANTI-fashion. we all accepted ea. other for what we were. More Animal than Plastic. (Human vs. bovine, please!)

Dunno if yiz can still get away with this today, but as far back as about 1990-2000 I know aspects of a "natural" approach still worked somewhat.

---

I understand what Buns is saying. I actualy had a woman on the street tell me she was a Dom (hooker with a specialty.) Then on the bus she took off her jacket and showed her pretty pushed up boobs. She was sitting where I didn't need to move a muscle to have a look. So I took a bit of a look, but she didn't know that what I was really interested in was that I think she had at some time been an adult man. Her jaw line and brow and cheek bones looked male. I couldn't see her larynx. Next thing I know she put her jacket back on with a bit of a huff. A hooker that didn't want to be ogled!

However I really have no clue what it is that Delfina feels that women don't get from their American lovers. I guess you are just too oblique for me to figure it out, or I am just too dumb.

Ha

I really have no clue what it is that Delfina feels that women don't get from their American lovers.
Oy! I have to spell it out?
'
I guess you are just too oblique for me to figure it out, or I am just too dumb.

no you aren't..

I can generally figure out Ladelfina essay length posts on economic and political matters; but as another old single guy I am :confused:. But since the subject seems like it involves sex and I'm not dead yet I am interested. :p

It's called years of training by American women. Apparently we're to see cleavage (upper and lower) and pretend we're just looking at a side of top sirloin. After a while, I have more reaction to a side of top sirloin. :)
I hear ya. Yes should mean Yes, and No should mean No.
Far too many of my gender like to play that grey Maybe area for kicks or control, or both.
I do sympathize with you guys, as I've seen this game played firsthand by some women.
But please remember not all women are head-gamers. Case by case...:cool:

Oh, I can always count on this lady for leaving me a solid lead in. :D
I'll do a "male order" - send me a 6'2" Scottish man named Sean with nice abs, a muscular hairy chest, tight gluteus maximus, a good gun grip, and who prefers it "shaken not stirred". >:D

:D

I can generally figure out Ladelfina essay length posts on economic and political matters; but as another old single guy I am :confused:. But since the subject seems like it involves sex and I'm not dead yet I am interested. :p

She's out of her comfort zone, so we should give her a break.......;)

I hear ya. Yes should mean Yes, and No should mean No.

It doesn't??

Far too many of my gender like to play that grey Maybe area for kicks or control, or both.

Homey don't play that.......:D

I do sympathize with you guys, as I've seen this game played firsthand by some women.

As a single man, I called them on it all the time.........:)

But please remember not all women are head-gamers. Case by case...:cool:

Definitely case by case........;)

Crap - after my SO of 29 yrs passed away - I lasted about a year.

I still haven't figured out exactly how she made me an offer I can't refuse.

At age 65 I'll probably never figure it out - American women are slick and Southern women are slick and smooth.

heh heh heh - :cool: Unmarried with a house guest/girlfriend?/ significant other/:duh: so what hit me - maybe I'm being drugged :rolleyes::D;).

Back
Top Bottom